Path of Exile

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Now I have to look up overkill damage, forgot now lol. Slayer was my first character. Not sure why.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Waitin on them patch notes so someone can tell me what I'm rolling. Tec slam is still probably the go to but there might be some new weird skill rework yet to be revealed that could usurp it.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
No raider rework meh. Guess it makes sense they can't do every class but since it was kinda the "melee ranger" class and also one of the 3-4 worst ascendancy, I kinda expected at least something but guess not. Nvm no Ascendant changes either.

Berzerker rework
inyn3ev8zt131.jpg

Last edited:

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I already liked slayer, now it's even better. I haven't tried it since the leeching change last season though.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
New league is Friday or Saturday? Thinking of giving molten strike a go as a starter but maybe wait and see what melee builds are flavorful this patch.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm kicking you out of the guild if you start the melee rework league with the only fucking melee skill to be relevant the last ~year.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 7 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
As bad as the Gladiator "rework" was, slayer and berserker have been fantastic. A bunch of generic passives that work for many builds and aren't tied to any specific mechanics like Impale or Sand/Blood Stance(stop doing this GGG!).

Also, stop creating arbitrary charges. Are you too good for buffs?

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Will the melee rework be any good based on what you've seen so far? I mean this patch is supposed to bring back melee skills into the fold right?

I've only played MS jugg once and that was that absolutely terrible hybrid build from the offical forums.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jugg was already too good, doubt it would be buffed. If anything it could get nerfed and I wouldn't be surprised. It's hard to say how melee will be since they've changed so many different things we'll need to see how they all combine together. The chieftan, slayer, and berserker changes look good, gladiator is meh. Would be fun to play around with those three ascendancies alone.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They said they're changing that one Jugg node that does...something that's changing, I don't know, the accuracy one probably to give more accuracy. I don't know shit about jugg. They won't buff the rest of the nodes though.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
If i'm to make a 3.7 inspired build, even if its not better than a 3.6 one then Slayer looks pretty nice to me. Overleach and stun/bleed immunity just seems like a big QoL trait. Wish you could get to the culling strike trait whitout going through the phys reflect immunity one.

No thoughts on ability choice or antything else so far.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Bex said they are minorly buffing Unyielding, which is the damage/aoe/stun duration per endurance charge node. Basically, only juggs playing tectonic slam took it occasionally because it also generated endurance charges while clearing.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I ain't buying either of those. TBF, perhaps that's what GGG deserves for Synthesis.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
My card has been sitting at "Waiting on Artwork from GGG" since April 2nd. I have to believe that the card is done, and they just aren't updating it until they announce it. I really hope it comes out this league! I don't even know what the art's going to look like :).