Path of Exile

revvy

Trakanon Raider
Does anyone know of an out of client awakening skill tree builder like poebuilder.com? I never got beta access and I'd like to plan a couple of builds before Friday.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I am glad that GGG agreed with me! I was hoping they would change eternals to exalts though, to downright remove them completely. But this is as good as it gets I guess
prominent standard league crafter on reddit_sl said:
Well the rich will get a lot more rich. The casual and average player will be left with mediocre gear. Only the richest players in the game will be able to craft.
Tons of random QQing about how getting good gear will be impossible, etc etc.

Some players are delusional... my lord -- if this guy seriously thought that "casual" and "average" players were doing anything whatsoever with mirror quality gear. The sadistic part of me wants standard wiped just to watch the tears -- but that'd be a terrible business move and I don't actually delight in suffering.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Indeed - I've played fairly regularly every temp league from onslaught and have never seen a pure eternal drop and maybe 12 pure exalt drop spread out over all the leagues.

Caliane

ha. sweet.

I've been leaning towards quitting gw2 again for a while.... and look whats ready for me..

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New bosses are pretty real threats. Hopefully they leave them like this until the race for the laptops are over so its not just a straight up rush into merciless Malachai.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
New bosses are pretty real threats. Hopefully they leave them like this until the race for the laptops are over so its not just a straight up rush into merciless Malachai.
I am not sure if its because of skills still being weak in normal and gear as well but Malachi on normal was quite the GD surprise. Going to wait for this weekend to go through Cruel & Merc but damn what awesome bosses they added.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Looks like Malachai is way over tuned and the arena you fight him in is too tight making the fight even more unforgiving.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Tons of random QQing about how getting good gear will be impossible, etc etc.

Some players are delusional... my lord --if this guy seriously thought that "casual" and "average" players were doing anything whatsoever with mirror quality gear.The sadistic part of me wants standard wiped just to watch the tears -- but that'd be a terrible business move and I don't actually delight in suffering.
Casual and average players absolutely aren't running around with mirror quality gear. They're running around in gear whose price is held in check by the existence of mirror gear. Why would I sell you a good piece of gear for 20exalts when I can instead charge 200 because the guy with the mirror gear is charging 10x as much too? Why sell an end-game viable piece of gear for 4ex when the slightly better pieces are 40? I'm gonna charge 35 instead. Etc. etc. etc.

The only defense anyone has been able to make is "lolol nobody will pay that" but guess what... people will, or it will be Path of Self-found trash items until you get that lucky 1 in a million rng drop that is actually a good piece of gear. Which will also drive up prices or force people to play using terrible gear. I guess it will artificially help make the game "harder" like they seem to want to do because apparently people have cried about the game being too easy or at least that's what people say.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm probably going to rock the new and improved EK, the new skills look disappointing. Blood rage took another beat down with the nerf stick. Just when lockstep gave everyone a hope for an HC viable flicker build, welp!

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's going to affect HC too... and it will have about as much impact on temp leagues as eternals have had on temp leagues (none).
Permanent Hardcore and Permanent Standard are so broken because of legacy items that eternals don't even matter. Any serious competition happens on the temp leagues.