Path of Exile

Vitality

HUSTLE
I just do the ID'd recipe, personally. Probably lose out slightly in the end but you never know when that i72 piece is gonna end up worth 2+ex.
Pretty safe bet to make by not iding certain Rares like pua/coral amulets and pua/moonstone rings and cloth/studded belts etc.

Flat es gear is another safe bet in tempest at least to no Id. Very very very few people playing ci right now.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
True true esp in this day of Acquisition/Procurement mods

I'm closing in on 80 and with how some of the Tempests were last night, starting maps feels like the walk to the gas chamber

Like is there any real metric of how much of a damage boost that ultra enlarging tempest was? I took the buff myself and saw I was 400% bigger and just left to trade

Vitality

HUSTLE
Enlarge is .5x more dmg

If you've got a good build the only stuff you need to watch out for is always crit and beyond packs on the same map.

I ripped so hard to that combo.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thanks for the guild invite! Although it doesn't seem anyone really talks much in it.

I'm using ZiggyD's loot filter and it's definitely awesome for the highlights of special items, but I feel like it shows too many items. In this screenshot, you can see the Chromatic is highlighted, the Superior is highlighted, which is great, but why are all the whites and blues being shown? As I'm leveling I'm only looking for those items with max links/slots, and even then it may not be good, so anything with less than that I don't care about at all (unless it's rare). Is this the wrong approach? Are there items on the ground here that I should have taken? And if not, why aren't they hidden? In my very limited experience, this looks like a pile of junk, so if it's not I'd really appreciate knowing about it!

And one more thing, ZiggyD mentions the usefulness of hammers, and I've got a whole tab full of them so far...are they useful? Should I continue accruing them? I upgraded to more stash slots so space isn't really an issue...yet.

Vitality

HUSTLE
ZiggyD's loot filter doesn't hide items that are close to the level or above of the zone you're in. This is so you can find things that are potential upgrades while leveling to alc or alt. As you gain higher levels you'll see less and less loot.

All in all it is a pile of junk but it will get smaller as you level up and get into the higher level zones.

I would pick up everything there with a border and the two scrolls and move on. I may have been inclined to pick up the 3 link golden kris and try and alc it for +2 Fire Gems +Fire dmg to spells + Fire dmg and cast speed. But I'd wait to see a white crystal scepter drop before trying to do that.

The hammers are used for Chisel recipes - you use 4 blacksmith whetstones to get it to 20% and then sell it with a shitty 68 map for a chisel.

Diamyr_sl

shitlord
Ripped at 83 to invisible storm call crit. 4.3khp 2.2kes oneshot.

Serves me right for portaling put before all the mobs finished their effects. (Beyond boss in extra lightning dmg always crit map)
That is some shit luck to die to an invisible spell on the day they patch to fix it, literally last night.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Guy in our guild died 10mins after looting a carcass jack. It never made it to his stash. Fucking brutal.

Argarth

On the verandah
Thanks for the guild invite! Although it doesn't seem anyone really talks much in it.

I'm using ZiggyD's loot filter and it's definitely awesome for the highlights of special items, but I feel like it shows too many items. In this screenshot, you can see the Chromatic is highlighted, the Superior is highlighted, which is great, but why are all the whites and blues being shown? As I'm leveling I'm only looking for those items with max links/slots, and even then it may not be good, so anything with less than that I don't care about at all (unless it's rare). Is this the wrong approach? Are there items on the ground here that I should have taken? And if not, why aren't they hidden? In my very limited experience, this looks like a pile of junk, so if it's not I'd really appreciate knowing about it!
Imho it's a waste of currency alch'ing anything at your level (I assumed, looking at your flasks) and that screen is way too busy. I would recommend the Reddit filter, which still shows all that good stuff in your screenshot. You can always press the hotkey to see all if you don't trust it. Wouldn't play without it, especially in maps.[Loot Filter] Released v1.0 : pathofexile

Someone earlier in this thread linked it, so credit goes to them.

Argarth

On the verandah
Im curious as to how many tabs you guys got. 11 here and im always running out of space, probably keeping some junk i shouldnt
I have 40, first thing I did with my supporter pack coins. I like to dump everything from multiple runs, ID in bulk later, and then run PoE Helper to sort out the wheat from the chaff.

Fuck sifting through every bag-full each time you have to port back to town. Works for me anyway.

edit: if you play for any significant length of time, you'll easily fill a dozen tabs with things you just can't throw out; currency, rings, amulets, maps, good rares and uniques for alts, etc. etc.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm Allana ingame, 91 scion summoner on warbands. Now playing Icestorm witch (Theresa). I usually put things into the guild stash on tab 3-4 so remember to keep looking there if you need upgrades

I'm Allana ingame, 91 scion summoner on warbands. Now playing Icestorm witch (Theresa). I usually put things into the guild stash on tab 3-4 so remember to keep looking there if you need upgrades
Do you have a link to your build? Or people here want to suggest other builds besides a Mara/Templar totem build? Or any solid build really. I Ripped 3 times and stopped playing for a while, maybe mixing it up with another class would get me interested again. Dont have the time and interest to really get into tree building.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Do you have a link to your build? Or people here want to suggest other builds besides a Mara/Templar totem build? Or any solid build really. I Ripped 3 times and stopped playing for a while, maybe mixing it up with another class would get me interested again. Dont have the time and interest to really get into tree building.
If you have currency, whispering ice blizzard build is fun. Summoner is great though, but leveling with it is fairly hard - maybe ok if you get some decent uniques (mahua taputa, the helmet etc). Here's my scions buildhttps://www.pathofexile.com/fullscre...f56PqA-tL-Cg==

I was going to make a build for it, because I don't like the current summoner builds so much. I feel mine is a bit more optimised

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I just installed this. Was thinking of going basically pure strength focusing on 2H Maces. Is that booty tier or workable?