Path of Exile

Caliane

I want to make a poison nova EK pathfinder.

oh, hopefully, actually getting them will be viable too.
GGG please don't make the new build enabling Threshold Jewels very rare. • r/pathofexile

Though many new Threshold Jewels will be released in 2.6.0 with mostly common drop chances, we're going to be trying out having them as an Act 6 or above quest reward and vendor item during the beta, making them very accessible! If this achieves our goals for easily enabling new builds, this will carry over to the full release of the game.

This is one of the "problems". Sadly, too many uniques these days, and many are exactly that, build enabling. They add the cool aoe nova shit to a threshold jewel. instead of adding new viable gems. As we all know, 99% of support gems these days are raw damage supports, with a skill that doesn't need chain, gmp, etc to be viable.

Last edited:

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
just started...never played before name is Daedilus if I could get a hand and a invite that would be great!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Install an item filter. Removes 99% of the loot on the ground (which as you noticed, is worthless and has no reason to drop in the first place).
Install, as in a mod, or is there an in-game feature?

How easy is it to respec passives?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ah, so you don't really take a build and "transition" into CI. With some good gear, what's leveling time usually?

Not being able to fully respec seems like a relic of D2 again.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Ah, so you don't really take a build and "transition" into CI. With some good gear, what's leveling time usually?

You get 21 respec points from quests, can get more from currency drops so while possible unless you are level 40+ and you haven't messed up the passive tree too badly you can just burn the respec points.

Leveling is very fast with good gear, everything just dies.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Some builds are easier to level than others. Like if the build isn't "complete" until merci dried lakes it can sometimes be a real chore. For the most part you use leveling skills until you can buff your end-game skill enough (either through uniques interaction or just raw passives) to be worth while. Again each build kind of comes online at different times. Like Hate said if you ask for some leveling uniques it can get faster but once you're in like A5 cruel if you're using a build that blossoms late it can really become a huge pain.

Caliane

Install, as in a mod, or is there an in-game feature?

How easy is it to respec passives?
loot filters are both a mod and an ingame feature.

They added support for loot filters. there is a default one which can be turned out. And they gave out the api allowing the community to make their own. simple as downloaded the .txt file to the correct folder. and it will show up in your loot filter list in game.
neversinks as suggested above, or "one filter".
Forum - Gameplay Help and Discussion - [Loot Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All v2.5.1 (Updated 2016-12-06) - Path of Exile

Nola

Trakanon Raider
So what's a good starter build? Blade flurry looks fun, but I have no clue, just level 14 atm.
Firestorm then go into Flameblast aka pizzablast. Here are some ideas.

Here are some useful sites that I use.

Poeplanner - What I use to create builds. You can also use GGG one too.
PoE Planner

Vorici Chromatic calculator- Wish I knew about this long ago. Blew so many chromes to get the right colors.
Vorici Chromatic Calculator

Filter Blast- list of all the most used loot filter and you can even change them to your preference.
FilterBlast: Get Your Path of Exile Item Filter

Poetools- I mainly use them for the exp penalties and aura calculator.
Path of Exile tools

Poetrade- Pretty much self explanatory. Where you sell and buy shit out of game game client.
PoE Goods

Poeaffix - Show you all the affixes and values
poeaffix

Also if your on standard I can hook you up with alot of good leveling gear and gems.

Last edited:

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Firestorm then go into Flameblast aka pizzablast. Here are some ideas.

Here are some useful sites that I use.

Poeplanner - What I use to create builds. You can also use GGG one too.
PoE Planner

Vorici Chromatic calculator- Wish I knew about this long ago. Blew so many chromes to get the right colors.
Vorici Chromatic Calculator

Filter Blast- list of all the most used loot filter and you can even change them to your preference.
FilterBlast: Get Your Path of Exile Item Filter

Poetools- I mainly use them for the exp penalties and aura calculator.
Path of Exile tools

Poetrade- Pretty much self explanatory. Where you sell and buy shit out of game game client.
PoE Goods

Poeaffix - Show you all the affixes and values
poeaffix

Also if your on standard I can hook you up with alot of good leveling gear and gems.

No poeninja?

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I'm using FlameBlast build at the moment. It's not too bad as a starter build. Pretty fun watching things go Boom!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
What build are you running? thats awesome.

In Breach on my 100 Gladiator I'm using a Norse's mirrored 1h foil, headhunter, and flawless jewelry and im at around 300ex total. Took me 9 days of Uber lab farming to be able to even afford it.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
What build are you running? thats awesome.

In Breach on my 100 Gladiator I'm using a Norse's mirrored 1h foil, headhunter, and flawless jewelry and im at around 300ex total. Took me 9 days of Uber lab farming to be able to even afford it.
What build you using? I'm using this build. It can be very expensive but it can do all content. Only map that I avoid is ele reflect and if I do it but I have to be VERY careful. You pretty much have 100% uptime on flasks which means constant vinktars, quicksilver and dying sun buff. Thinking about adding a sins flask also.

Forum - Ranger - [2.5] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video! - Path of Exile

My broodtwine harbinger bow which is mirrored and the best bow on standard cost me 400 ex alone.

Last edited: