Path of Exile

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I remember when forsaken masters got released and the wealthy mod was the only thing that existed that boosted mob drops, and I got a Tora blue pack of 30 all with wealthy mod.

And nothing of value dropped...

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
pe9mpzq43x121.jpg

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I was thinking of doing Occultist/MoM with that new EB unique helmet assuming feast of flesh doesn't break anything and nothing in the patch notes makes me do a 180. 6k Life and 6k ES. I'm not set on a skill just yet so I threw in Arc just for shits and giggles, but it can be almost anything. My back ups are windripper CoC or Ice Orb CwC BV

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Probably gonna go ahead and start with the storm call scion but probably do ele/tri instead of ele/ass (maybe not trickster either but probably since I don't think any of the others are that good for casters).

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Welp. I’m obliterating lvl 8 maps. But no 9 drops yet. I might have a day more to play this league. Started too late to see shaper or anything else at this point. Might try to buy the rest to unlock it all. Sorta bittersweet. I’ve enjoyed playing the Guardian minion build. Alas, I’ve got less than two hours before we head to the hospital for inducing labor.

I saw some saying Jugg + Dom Blow but isn’t a Templar just a better economical choice for any minion skills?

I’m trying Ele Hit or Scourge Arrow ranger next league first but I may very well come back to this build or make a witch.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I saw some saying Jugg + Dom Blow but isn’t a Templar just a better economical choice for any minion skills?

Templar doesn't really have anything unique except that 40% buff to HoP. Champion is where the real money is at for minion builds, especially with these new brands.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can someone invite me to the forum guild? I'm trying out a witch named Melashari, atm.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Was planning on starting out Conc Path Jugg into quad-curse PP Occultist. Both may be on the chopping block :(

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Templar doesn't really have anything unique except that 40% buff to HoP. Champion is where the real money is at for minion builds, especially with these new brands.

Are you talking about the taunt + no misses for allies? I didn’t notice any brand synergy yet, but I haven’t devoured dev posts yet.

Xevy

Log Wizard
You see that the "summon phantasm on kill" gem makes all attack abilities count as minion abilities? Pretty ridiculous. Stack up on minion nodes for pure flat damage, go multi elemental stat stick or whatever the fuck, and throw a phantasm on there! EZ.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Couldn't you just take the minion damage to attack damage passive and not have to do that. The application he's shown is specifically for minion speed support, which now works, but that has super limited implications, basically to get a movement attack skill from 10%(culling) to 20%(minion speed), but only if you 4L it(since faster attacks is still better than both), and that means no fortify unless you 4L it in fortify boots(or you put them in gloves with faster attacks and link fortify, but you lose some attackspeed from that due to no quality faster attacks so not worth).

If you want increased minion damage to work, other than using the claw you can just take the passive and it'll work on all attacks regardless without wasting a support, and as far as I understand it doesn't work with more minion damage(from the minion damage support), so it's kinda whatever. I guess it works on the quality increased damage % from Minion Damage support, but using 2 supports for a crappy increased % isn't going to be worth it either.

Really the only application seems to be using minion speed support on stuff it can't usually support.

Last edited:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You see that the "summon phantasm on kill" gem makes all attack abilities count as minion abilities? Pretty ridiculous. Stack up on minion nodes for pure flat damage, go multi elemental stat stick or whatever the fuck, and throw a phantasm on there! EZ.
That's been around since that support gem was introduced. Not worth it, considering the cost.

Unrelated, from unplayed to...unplayed.
a7itystvhy121.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dunno, looks like the new base is the old +endurance charge area, so if the damage is upped accordingly it could be pretty beefy. I'm wondering if the new charge consumption will happen on hit like it was before, or if it's now on attack.

• 1Like

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are you talking about the taunt + no misses for allies? I didn’t notice any brand synergy yet, but I haven’t devoured dev posts yet.

That, but also the 20% increased damage taken on taunted enemies is so much better than anything Guardian gets, and I like 16% less damage dealt by enemies over the block offered by Guardian for survivability. Intimidate can be achieved through other means, and Crusader Slam I don't think is quite baller enough to justify all the Champion benefits. And yeah, they're changing Adrenaline to be a Brand-centric notable.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I dunno, looks like the new base is the old +endurance charge area, so if the damage is upped accordingly it could be pretty beefy. I'm wondering if the new charge consumption will happen on hit like it was before, or if it's now on attack.
Doesn't matter. It's inconsistent so you'll never plan your clearing strategy around the 35% chance, thus it's almost a complete waste.

Lowball

Trakanon Raider
That, but also the 20% increased damage taken on taunted enemies is so much better than anything Guardian gets, and I like 16% less damage dealt by enemies over the block offered by Guardian for survivability. Intimidate can be achieved through other means, and Crusader Slam I don't think is quite baller enough to justify all the Champion benefits. And yeah, they're changing Adrenaline to be a Brand-centric notable.
I jumped back into the game with guardian dom blow a few weeks ago. Delved to 300, did red Elder (Accidentally, didnt know he could be spawned on different tiers) and Shaper blind in 1-3 deaths. If I did it again I I would go champ for better/more reliable tankiness uptime on difficult single target encounters. Admittedly most of my st dps came from my spectres doing like a mil shaper DPS but it felt like shit not having your holy boys around. The clear speed was way more than sufficient in 8 mod/double damage tier 15/16s.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Where are you guys finding these changes for the next league? i wanna play a ranged class this time, was thinking arc witch or arc inquisitor

lightning from my hands!