Path of Exile

Goonsquad Officer
phatties already:

1544210710207.png

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does brand reflect/count for "you hitting"?

I'm not sure how brands will work out in that regard, and I've stopped trying to theorycraft a brand build because of it. If they're like totems and traps, you won't be able to support it with a CoH gem, you'll need to get a CoH corruption or similar mechanic on a piece of gear somewhere.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think I'm gonna make it to the launch. Gonna go to bed, watch some snooker and have a good night sleep first time this week.

Needless

Toe Sucker
You know how some guides say to link a level 1 cwdt gem to a lvl 3 immortal call gem? is there a way to make so they dont appear to be leveled up anymore on the right side of the screen?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You've been using Orb of Storms to apply curses while clearing?

lol for "clearing" you can usually face roll one ability if ur doing it right and barely use anything else

so i dunno, you dont even need curses to one shot shit even at t13 farm

loaded question, i dunno its for bosses really

just tired of getting up close or jumping thru hoops to bait it and i want to apply blind/gain power charges rather than just plain cast the curse

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
this league start they have 50% more players then last league start

THANKS DIABLO

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Doing the sceptre summoner build. Last league was my first.league and did meatball pajammy slammy ding dong balammy. Hoping the scepter build works out. I still feel like I know nothing about the game..

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
Me too noodle, im just going to slap my face on the screen after i equip Arc and follow Enki's guide lol

second character will most likely be a more interesting build

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Fuck, I logged out instead of using a portal scroll and the queue to get back in is moving SO fucking slowly. Probably an hour+ to get back in at this rate.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Fuck, I logged out instead of using a portal scroll and the queue to get back in is moving SO fucking slowly. Probably an hour+ to get back in at this rate.

Yeah, its a slog now.

Went through 30k queue in 5min, internet crapped out for some infuriating reason, and the 4k queue is at least 25minutes.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
You can log out instead of TP if you log to char list instead of login. At least used to be like that and pretty sure I saw Raiz do it earlier while leveling.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
From reddit:
d4V3GJA.png

Apparently there's a mini event thing when you do the league content where you get that, you have a few seconds to craft the white item they give you with free currency.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Some decent focus based unveils, one gave Vaal Pact with 10% inc life leech another gave no mana cost on spells, both for amulets.