Path of Exile

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I fucked up that All Ears achievement in Act 6. Fuck this shit. I don't even think you get a damn thing for doing these achievements. Maybe next league I'll try this again, or maybe next character...

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Not playing at the moment as family and stuff are around, however, I got a fair bit of play in on the 24th and the only thing I can say is Where the fuck is Niko? I ran about 50 or so red maps and he appeared in only one or two and he was not showing up on my atlas prior to that for a bit. They seem to have gated Delving to any meaningful depth behind playing 24.7 or paying however much for scarabs.

That's even shittier than collecting sulphite was before. The whole point of an endless dungeon is to get as far as you can. It's trickle feeding the content so slow as it's absurdly expensive past 80 still anyway.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Anyone on betrayal sc want my stuff? I'm done for the league.

Got 2, 5 link tinkerskins that I've burned over a thousand fuses on for no six link, 2 shimmeron, essence worm and a bunch of other random arc trapper gear and like an exalt worth of currency left and a couple dozen red/yellow maps.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is the +1 totem mod really rare? I can't find it as a search option on the trade sites at all.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If the 2ex isn't a problem your best bet would be to buy a nice shield with exactly what you want on it and an open prefix (#1 reason to use the official trade site and forget the others exist) then get someone to craft it for you. Most of the shields you'll find in a search will be the junk people unveiled when they first got the recipe.

This guy will do it for free and seems to have people vouching for his honesty:

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So I've hit 82. Doing like t7 maps but I guess I should really be doing all tier maps to complete the atlas. Then a_skeleton_03 dumps a fuck load of gear on me that Is way beyond my comprehension. Corrupted gear, super expensive shit. It was a crazy windfall.

On my necro I've made 2ex total, which I guess for my first real league isn't bad but there are big layers of this game i just don't know anything about.

Is there a really good resource to look at?

Am I on the right track with mapping? Are there other end game activities besides mapping I should be doing?

dizzie

Triggered Happy
If you want to make currency you need to trade it, that or get lucky with drops.

You can make easily 20-30 ex a week but it requires a 24/7 login and you actually being there to move stuff about.

Other than that it's about who is fastest.

And farming delves does not make you tons of cash tbh unless you can be arsed to sell the fossils and trade out the smaller currencies and nobody has time to sit there and sell do they? The average player makes very little as it's time consuming.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If you want to make currency you need to trade it, that or get lucky with drops.

You can make easily 20-30 ex a week but it requires a 24/7 login and you actually being there to move stuff about.

And farming delves does not make you tons of cash tbh unless you can be arsed to sell the fossils and trade out the smaller currencies and nobody has time to sit there and sell do they? The average player makes very little as it's time consuming.
This has been my problem.

I have made about 2.5ex so far. Only 86. And I would rather “play” than sit and flip currency. I’ve done some but you need to do massive numbers to make it worthwhile. I’ve flipped alts and jewelers some to make an extra maybe 40c.

But I don’t play quite enough to rely on sheer number drops and luck for currency.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

Ya I've been using the trade sites and making money, just slowly. Maybe it's just my newness. The crafting stuff is way beyond my comprehension right now

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I generally took the advice of old timers here and stayed away from crafting beyond occasionally shoring up resists or adding no brainers like Ele dmg for the one or two items I found myself.

I only pick up rings/amulets now and just enough other gear to swap for the basic chaos or regal recipe. Otherwise I leave it on the ground.