Path of Exile

Willy T

Trakanon Raider
1552076150834.png

Getting this error at startup and the game will only run at 30fps on my 1080ti.. pretty frustrating

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
View attachment 197537
Getting this error at startup and the game will only run at 30fps on my 1080ti.. pretty frustrating

Saw on reddit several others posted that. Nobody had a fix tho. There's 1000+ post on reddit about a shade file error. Not sure if that's the same.

When I enter a memory fragment I get a split second loading screen and back to where I started with a thing on screen saying it collapsed. Saw far haven't actually seen the inside of one. Everyone in guild chat said avoid the blue stuff, haven't seen any blue stuff or anything other than a double blink loading screen and back to where I was at. Lag I guess, it's been pretty laggy in places. Normally load pretty fast from SSD.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Yeah, you're surrounded by blue shit when you touch it you get punted out the instance. it's moving all the time.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
If theres a guild wouldn't mind an invite. Name is RekkenKrew

Forgot to download patch ahead of time, but only took a minute, keep forgetting my internet got a bump in speed recently.

This game seems so smooth when you don't have it installed on a potato.

edit: No queue for me at all, logged in and out a couple times, others still talking about the queue in game? Weird.

Last edited:

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yeah, you're surrounded by blue shit when you touch it you get punted out the instance. it's moving all the time.

I never got to see the blue stuff. Logged and restarted and now I can do them. I never got that far, it was loading screen out and then loading screen back to where I was. Logged and restarted it and it worked.

The queue is gone now. I logged out and back in without one.

Caliane

well see how divine ire is...

But seriously, atm stormburst is amazing. hits anywhere on the screen, fast as heck. massive dps. lvl2 arcane surge, and infused channeling supporting it atm. This is like Blade furry day 1.

Wave of conviction giving elem shred. I'll probably use this for curse on it. I was worried about this and doorways, etc. so far it doesnt seem as bad as pulse. I am not sure how it fairs as a primary, either. didnt really test it for that yet.

Last edited:

Caliane

A brief writeup on memories..

Memory fragments you find in zones, decay. They are almost exactly like incursions. skip npcs, run to the 4 corners, and tag the machines. the machines determine how many pathways that fragment will have later. Also, it will tell you how many there are as soon as you enter 2-4. After tagging all machines, the fragment will be "complete" and added to your nexus. At this point you can go kill shit for loot. Or, hit the fast forward button to end the area asap. Fragmented items for synth crafts can drop here. Do not bother picking things up while running, it will be dropped after leaving the zone, ala incursion.

When using these fragments in the nexus they have charges. 2-? When they have charges they do NOT decay, while you are in them. you can take your time. But you will need to pick up your own loot. Portals can be made back to the nexus from the side machines. This does not burn charges. fragmented items do not drop here. You can not rotate them when placing them. and need to chain them to the special areas.
note, this is intended to be done in succession. Leaving the nexus resets them, re-entering then burns one of those charges. when it hits 1 charge, it WILL decay, and vanish afterwords.

The special nodes. These decay. Race to the machine, kill sparingly, and avoid detours, you might get stranded by the pathway resolving behind you. Hitting the machine at the middle of the zone, instantly decays it. all loot that dropped is teleported to you. Note, chests might be hidden behind loot, and the machine thing itself.. I missed the first ones, I found due to just not seeing the damn things..

Synth crafting. Fractured items have gold mods. When you put 3 items into the machine, the NEW item will have the gold mods on it, as its suffix/prefix.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Yeah no big deal for me, mainly just looking to replace general chat with people here. I forgot there was guild caps.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuckin Mathil, never fails to disappoint.

Will be on at like 10-11pm PST for a bit. For those using new/updated skills, how are you finding it? Still debating on what to start with so I'd like to hear your first impressions.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Fuckin Mathil, never fails to disappoint.

Will be on at like 10-11pm PST for a bit. For those using new/updated skills, how are you finding it? Still debating on what to start with so I'd like to hear your first impressions.

You gonna make a hipster build with me this league!?

Self-cast discharge got buffed this league but I don't think it's enough to make it good compared to last league or the one before, whenever I played it.