Path of Exile

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's just a Zana cosplay. Streamers do monkey tricks for views. Nothing new.

I find it funny that him or any streamer just becoming a tranny is always totally within the realm of possibility.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I haven't crafted anything, but managed to get stuck doing the nexus. Clicking on the return home deal brought me back to the same pillar I was stuck on. Had to shut it down and restart the game.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
If you right click and delete the nodes connecting you back to the nexus the portal shows up as "null" and doesn't work, so don't do that.

Pretty underwhelmed with synthesis so far - it appears to be based entirely around just random rolling yellow items? If all the comes of it is getting a good implicit base to scour for fossil crafting that's pretty fucking pathetic imo.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They’re having problems with feature creep impinging on design. The game is very deep but as they layer system on top of system it makes it harder to put a mechanic in that is super deep without cutting something.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's the consensus on the new skills? Using Soulrend/Bane right now and I'm trying to find the optimal setup. Dunno if I wanna go 4L Bane 6L Soulrend or Vice versa. Unleash on Soul rend is full retard clearing. Might do a trigger on hit with bane as well and do a 4L Blight setup for single target. Suggestions?

Been hearing good things about divine ire.

Caeden

I haven’t tried unleash yet. Is it that good? I’m running bane-despair-enfeeble-and that one dot support I can’t remember the fucking name of.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unleash is amazing with Soulrend. Haven't tested too many other things yet. Trying to figure out the best single target 6L/6L setup with soulrend though. At first I was going to do bane single target cause it last longer and is faster casting, but as I'm getting more and more cast speed the slower soul rend is becoming less of an issue.

Caeden

Unleash is amazing with Soulrend. Haven't tested too many other things yet. Trying to figure out the best single target 6L/6L setup with soulrend though. At first I was going to do bane single target cause it last longer and is faster casting, but as I'm getting more and more cast speed the slower soul rend is becoming less of an issue.

Does unleash negate needing a multiple projectile support?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I believe it restarts the dot. I've tried it with unleash and w/o the GMP but it didn't feel as good.

fletch101

Lord Nagafen Raider
Several people in my guild have a major Bane hard on. I am not using it, so I have no idea, but it is a common topic of conversation.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Betrayal being core right now is not fun at all. Intervention shit just spawning on top of you can just ruin a map.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone know where the Sanguine Hideout unlock is?

Video is good, but I think he understates how troublesome it can be to get back to the Nexus after a long path. The respawn for the maps is probably random, just like normal world maps, which will make you use up a remaining use since you can't port back and have to run all the way.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Wtf is up with the POE streams today? Seriously all of them have dudes on break doing shit while someone else is talking and explaining/doing tons of stuff. They're just on camera sitting there eating and not talking. Its not even them watching a yuotube vid or something.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Right now my main experience with Synthesis is setting up my shit to get the achievements done early so I don't have to care later. I got the link 20 places with 2 boosts and 1 distant, that was pretty easy, now trying to get the clear one memory with 5 mods on a boost which isn't too hard but requires a lot of set up, I'm almost done but that fucker only has one charge so if I fuck it up I'll have to redo the whole thing, and some of these memories are retarded how fast they collapse or how there's like 1 good path and if you take any wrong turn you're super fucked.

Once I'm done I can just start linking random shit in one go and what not instead of trying to find the right pieces.

The loot has been god awful though, these fractured items are basically worthless unless they can lock a shaper/elder mod and the whole "chaos recipe" gameplay to get a new item with a potentially good implicit but mostly shit or with a shit base(getting 15% ES on non ES armor for example). And then when you do nexus memories you can't actually go back to sell so even if you get a ton of items you have to leave most of it, it just feels bad. And those chest memories are also fucking bad so far, I went to one that has 2 "valuable" chests and 4 other chests, and couldn't even tell what was the difference, it all just dropped random rares. It's weird they don't drop synthesized items in these tbh, it's just standard rares with no implicits, so there's really no fucking point at all. The currency/abyss/breach/whatever at least drop special stuff.

It all feels very unrewarding basically. Luckily since I haven't played in a while, I'm discovering shit like the mine, the beasts and the syndicate, so the league feels fresh to me.

Oh and fuck Aqueducts, fucking Humility cards not dropping for shit for whatever reason.