Path of Exile

Xevy

Log Wizard
So I’m back from vacation. What’s the melee hotness now? I was thinking berserker cyclone. Two plus weeks behind.

That's pretty much it. Get a weapon with Fortify built in and win the game. Stack defense later on because DPS will be a non-issue but Legion pacts will nuke you.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm gonna give molten shell a go. I put iron reflexes in PoB and armour went from 9300 to 10,100. That's with 4 nodes total to get to it and use it. Dunno. I get 3k armour from Lion's roar flask. 1300ish from chest armor. I don't even know what's a good armor to shoot for. I had immortal call before.

Iron Reflexes is mainly there so you can do both Jade and Granite flask. I have a lot of evasion gear on so I took Iron Reflexes(and passive tree goes by there anyways for me), but if you're all armour then you probably don't need to. But Molten Shell is a damn game-changer man.

PS: Self-cast, I don't have any CWDT setup atm.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Didnt know your card dropped in lair of the hydra AladainAF AladainAF :emoji_thumbsup:..Or aren't divination strongboxes limited in drop pool?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Div strong boxes are not limited by drop pool, very nice to see you get one though, grats!!

I mentioned to kyth yesterday, but the latest patch boosted headhunter even more on the normal legion monoliths. Prior to the patch attacking them when frozen wouldn't steal the mods, only when they were active. Now, you steal them when they are frozen, and you steal them again after they are alive. lol.

Last edited:

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Div strong boxes are not limited by drop pool, very nice to see you get one though, grats!!

I mentioned to kyth yesterday, but the latest patch boosted headhunter even more on the normal legion monoliths. Prior to the patch attacking them when frozen wouldn't steal the mods, only when they were active. Now, you steal them when they are frozen, and you steal them again after they are alive. lol.

I expect a fix for this whenever they get around to patching again. Ever since the league at the end of last year, they've been doing fewer patches each league. I'm sure it has something to do with the depth of 3.9 and 4.0

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Would anyone happen to have t3 flat phys and -mana cost to skills for rings?

I have the -4 / -5 for rings but not sure which tier that is, have a whole assortment of weapon quality/phys damage ones but same issue. Will check later

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I have the -4 / -5 for rings but not sure which tier that is, have a whole assortment of weapon quality/phys damage ones but same issue. Will check later

t3 is -9. Farming trade for stuff has been aids so far.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is a lot easier this league than synthesis was.

Untitled.png

Of the 4 I didnt do, within 6-8 hours i could have 3 more done. I would just need to figure out endgame grinds.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I think I'm at 8. I haven't tried to do any of the challeges as normal. I think I've hit 26 in one league but it's always just whatever pops up from doing stuff. I've never tried to do any.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Can anyone grab a screenshot of what this supposed general spawn indicator looks like for legion? I can't for the life of me tell what it is or if it's even spawning, nor have I found a general since the patch so I've got no idea to even be looking for.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user