Path of Exile

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
They mentioned anything about adding/fixing impale on PoB? I know the guy works for GGG now so it's his side deal.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Did my first deathless Shaper this morning. Gonna see if I can do Uber Elder this league. This has been my favorite league yet, lol.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

Saw this on reddit. It's an elegant hubris gem with 44620 Victario seed.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
Started playing again after about a year off. I've been farming toxic sewers just because it's quick and easy.

I don't have any other Tier 8 or 9 maps unlocked and I'm trying to get just toxic sewer maps to drop, which they do now and then, but it's mostly lower tier maps and I can't figure out why.

What am I missing?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Started playing again after about a year off. I've been farming toxic sewers just because it's quick and easy.

I don't have any other Tier 8 or 9 maps unlocked and I'm trying to get just toxic sewer maps to drop, which they do now and then, but it's mostly lower tier maps and I can't figure out why.

What am I missing?
There's nothing that says you can't get lower tier maps from higher tier maps. Generally, what you did should be enough to sustain. You might missing out on too much of the league mechanic.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

What am I missing?

Atlas completion %?

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just switched out to a soul tether timeless jewel set up to try out the “tankier” slayer version. Swapped bronns chest for a maim astral and a devotos for a starkonjas. Few other minor things with rings. Gives me 7.3k ehp and does feel sturdier but I feel the loss of all that move speed. Leap slam on a slayer feels fine, especially if using a bronns/devotos, it’s a little slower now but cyclone movement takes the bigger hit. I’ve pretty much stuck to staying in sand stance and using pulverize full time for the aoe range though. I’d switch to blood if I were going in to kill a guardian and swap in melee phys gem for shaper or elder.

Are you using a Doryani jewel? in which slot?

I bought one the other day , but it was not giving me the stats I wanted. I hit it with a Divine without realizing that would chagne it from Doryani to another name. I was hoping it would just reroll the seed.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Are you using a Doryani jewel? in which slot?

I bought one the other day , but it was not giving me the stats I wanted. I hit it with a Divine without realizing that would chagne it from Doryani to another name. I was hoping it would just reroll the seed.

Doriyani, its up right above acrobatics. I went through 5 jewels and I still don't have the greatest passives but they're ok. You can buy them, try them and relist them and they sell quickly since no one but you knows its a shitty seed lol. It's a worthwhile tradeoff to use the jewel imo if you plan on trying to level past 93 or 94 and do red maps/elder/shaper.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

What am I missing?
It is a pain in the ass no matter what. Having more completions helps you get higher tiers when you do get a map drop. Chiseling helps with sustain. Wish more could be said. The occasional Zana can help you out too.

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm also getting a lot of tier 9 maps that connect to the Toxic Sewers: Castle Ruins & Underground Sea.

There's nothing I can do about that is there?

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I'm also getting a lot of tier 9 maps that connect to the Toxic Sewers: Castle Ruins & Underground Sea.

There's nothing I can do about that is there?

Just buy them in bulk. In general you can’t sustain a specific T8 map with alc and go. Even if you block the two connecting t9 you probably would have to roll pack size and sextants.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I have a stupid amount of maps. Please, just tell me what you want you can fucking have it lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user