Path of Exile

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
I feel like the minor excitement I got from D4 just went away(Except that cinematic tho that shit was God-tier).

It's awesome you can shoot bow stuff, lay down some totems, shapeshift to werewolf and use leap slam and cleave. Now that is some build freedom.

Also, fucking endgame everything mega-expansion and build your own boss league? HNnnnnggggggh. I think I'll be going hard next league!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Go to the pigeonhole link. Log in as whatever name (probably not a meme name). Upvote my Trade question. Thanks la.

I'm not Nick, but that's the question to do! Do it!

Last edited:

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'll have to see how it all works into the game. One thing I mentioned and others is how much stuff they keep adding in leagues that never seem to go away. This could be even more eventually with 1.0 and 2.0 together. We'll see.

Borzak

Because people would get confused if it said Path of Exile 3.0 which is what you get when you add 1.0 and 2.0 together.

:emoji_upside_down:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
How is the drop rate for linked twitch stream?

I got 1 thing when I first turned it on, nothing since then.

Borzak

More than I got, which was nothing. But I only watched the first 20 minutes of the actual reveal not the play at the start.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ive had the stream running since the start in the background and havnt got a drop.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They posted the rates when they announced it, it's low, average is 5h30 per drop, so you shouldn't expect too too much.