Path of Exile

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Here's a video of the jugg build doing chimera. Not my video and the guys pretty slow mapping, I tend to just plough through and at the end there's under 50 monsters. I never bother with stragglers etc.

As you can see it's playable and it's pretty tanky, also it's pretty cheap.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Has anyone tried any explosive arrow builds? Ice shot is pretty easy to build. Buy a death’s opus and a hyrri and fill in the gaps

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I like this cyclone build so much I'm selling my pimped necro's stuff to buy a headhunter, it's actually fun rather than mindlessly running around with a bunch of minions. Think I'm going to lose the kaoms and make some kind of astral for the build as it's damage should be pretty rocking with awakened minion damage, awakened vicious projectiles and enlighten 4.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
It would be cool if after so many HH buffs where your dude is fucking mega huge he would vault the doorways with special animations.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So, if I want to play a prolif build, as in blow up packs until you can't chain anymore, what is the complete set of options?

Asenath's Gentle Touch plus HoA or HoI(usually ash).
Explodey chest can technically prolif itself but isn't strong enough, so usually needs HoA or HoI.
Pathfinder with some kind of poison. Or melee poison and Bino's.
Juiced up HoI.
Inpulsa and Storm's Gift.
Contagion/ED.

Am I missing any build archetypes?

I like to end the league on these type of builds. I've found nothing comes close to blowing up screens with one press of the button(which technically disqualifies contagion/ED).

Has anyone else played Blade Vortex this league? I did try a chieftan build with Asenath's Gentle Touch and BV as a trigger. I found the pseudo-melee range to be a huge negative to the build when facing metamorphs. Also, I'm not sure what it is, but even with Unleash, refreshing BV is annoying. Doesn't seem to mesh with the rhythm of jumping pack to pack.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I was trying to save Scourge Arrow Pathfinder for next league. I still haven't figured out how poison builds sustain life.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Do the hits from the pods give lgoh and leech? I haven’t looked into it too much frankly.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I played Scourge Pathfinder for my starter this league and you generally are relying on your health flask and whatever mediocre amount of leech you have from attacks.

The flask is actually legit as fuck given all the flask nodes you take and the pathfinder bonuses. I never even bothered to make some kind of perpetual hybrid or anything like that and just used a a catalysed divine flask and it was "fine" as far as a bow/evasion build goes.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Uhh price check on them templar gloves?

GLOVES.jpg

• 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Will those work if you don't have a +1 curse allowance item/talent? Those are pretty awesome