Path of Exile

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I think I'm skipping this league.

Of course, I always say that. But this looks completely uninteresting to me.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Lost interest in Delirium once I hit 36/100 which was around 4 weeks after the start. I'm pretty burned out on the game as it's been the one game I played nearly daily for the last couple of years. Got a pretty huge backlog of good games to play that I've missed in that time, I'm looking forward to trying something different for a bit.

If this thread deems the new league awesome I might change my mind.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I also think it's a good league to skip. My reasons being.

1. It's summer (and i have plans for launch day/weekend so i'd miss out on that anyway)
2. crafting league seems to mostly be another way to access something we already have but easier so not really missing out on anything.
3. Sirus takes too long to spawn compared to Uelder and that wore on me (burnt out a bit) in delirium cause it's what i enjoy doing the most in game (planning, PoBing and then perfecting a build is the most fun, mapping, delving, bossing, trading etc is just more or less enjoyable ways to achieve the build making to me).
4. Farming, eh?

With the disclaimer i can still change my mind.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’ll do my 24 challenges. But I played like 6 builds this league. Planning two.

Arcanist brand is only going to be good if you could have two different brand links and do it that way a la two different spellslingers.

I know my starter. And I want to try a real spellslinger build this league and I’m hoping the new hotness wears off and the 30% cdr enchants aren’t priced as high as last league.

I love CoC VD and it’s still the best CoC, but man with currency ball lightning is a bruiser.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Started this game a few days ago, had checked it in 2012 but didn't get into it.

Really happy with it. D3 doesn't even come close.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I took the last few leagues off. Was going to try this one and the first thing I read was the FAQ for the upcoming league. Topics looked like it came from Farming Simulator. Hmmm.

Barraind

Trakanon Raider
Path of Exile, on the other hand, always makes me feel like I just opened a 127 page tech manual written in Sanskrit.

I've played a lot the last 3 leagues (though delirium didnt keep me interested too long when it was realized how stupid cluster jewel stacking was) because every MMO has decided to stagnate at the same times the last year, and I still have no fucking clue what I'm doing other than tweaking builds other people have made to suit my playstyle a little better.

Gonna have to learn the intricacies of crafting real fast I guess.

Caeden

This is the first league I’ve delved deep into awakener orb and conqueror orb crafting. And I never made my money back on misses. Mine were way too niche. Even then I hit a ridiculously lucky beast craft to salvage one of those. Even at break even prices I didn’t sell half of what I made.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I really want to play an ignite build to relive flameblast ignite prolif glory days but nowadays ignites start to feel so shit in red maps and bosses in particular. Anyone got links to some good ones?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They're finally adding Tribal Fury to the tree. Can still annoint it or use hunter gloves, but an additional option, passives leading to it also give +1 weapon range x2(and a filler melee dmg %), or melee splash 15% aoe, so it's not cheap, but it's not too bad.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Noob question but playing a Blade Vortex Poison Assassian leveling up; looking at a guide and it suggests Amplification Rod to use but states its a cheap 6 link.....its a 1 hand weapon so confused as to where the 6 link comes from? If you have two 1 hand weapons do they link behind the scene or something or is this just not correct statements?

Amplification Rod
Amplification Rod - amazing Wand which grants you a cheap 6-link for your Blade Vortex on merely level 36. If you are using this Wand, don't add Faster Casting or Unleash Support to your setup

Xevy

Log Wizard
It essentially has 3 lvl 1 support gems built in: Increased AoE + Controlled Destruction + Spell Echo

Get it 3 socketed and 3 linked and ~voila. You now have essentially a 6 link if you put your Blade Vortex in your wand with two other supports.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
It essentially has 3 lvl 1 support gems built in: Increased AoE + Controlled Destruction + Spell Echo

Get it 3 socketed and 3 linked and ~voila. You now have essentially a 6 link if you put your Blade Vortex in your wand with two other supports.

Ok thanks thought i/them were on drugs, that makes sense!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Yo dawg, I heard you like juicing maps, so now you can juice maps with maps.

I guess strategic map sustain is a thing of the past :(

Honestly, the QoL of the garden seems amazing; but this seems to be similar to the syndicate and bestiary where you have to find the mod you want in the wild to use it. This is not going to help the ultra bloat already in the game.

Caeden

I think that was evident when they essentially tripled the number of t16 maps. Sounds like a philosophy change. Wasn’t really compelling to me anyway.