Path of Exile

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

This is a retarded take.

GGG would be retarded to cut infrastructure by any amount based on hundreds of posts from Reddit. In all actuality they are either running consumption based, auto-scaling virtual infrastructure or they are fucking morons for skimping on their most critical business platform.

Alk is retarded for even suggesting this is possible scenario. We know he said it because he isn't smart enough to extemporaneously think of a better way to dunk on reddit anons affecting his livelihood.

You, as always, are retarded for posting the dumbest fucking arguement defending developers and streamers out of some blind loyalty because you consider yourself one of their peers.

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
That Alk clip was a joke because every league people say they're leaving for Last Epoch or D4 or Wolcen game and not coming back.

And then they do.

It seriously concerns me you guys didn't get that.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Been playing for 5ish hours straight whitout issue...Made it through act10 so thats good...
But it seems the crashing might be back cause all of twitch just crashed

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hard crashed and now says down for maint, oh well. Got to act3 and lab cleared, don't roll me back assholes

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
That Alk clip was a joke because every league people say they're leaving for Last Epoch or D4 or Wolcen game and not coming back.

And then they do.

It seriously concerns me you guys didn't get that.

No, we all got it. It did not land because one of the major reasons that Redditors trash GGG in the r/pathofexile is performance and that was exactly the issue that prompted the "joke."

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Naw. I’ll admit in the moment I took him semi-serious. I thought he was exaggerating but figured he was making a point about them downsizing based on Reddit feedback which is stupid.

given the other hyperbole on the “never play PoE again” and the “cum in my fucking mouth, Christ Wilson” sides, it slipped by.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'd say I would look at the forums for a buid to start since I'm still waiting. I think the forums are down or extremely laggy, maybe everyone bitching.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yesterdays issues aside this league has been really good for me in SSF. I have an overwhelming amount of currency from doing the mechanic. Over 20 alchs before I even finished Act II.

Edit: HEYOOOOOO

asadfsd.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
follow a build guide. let someone else do the work figuring out the gearing, talent, aura, and flask decisions so you can just play the game and learn as you go along.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Get a loot filter to start to cut down on the massive amount of stuff you will see drop. Google neversinks loot filter and you can download it and use the website for it to log into PoE and upload it automatically.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Just started this. Any advice? :rolleyes:

FilterBlade - PoE Filter Customizer - Finetuned for NeverSink's Filter - item filter
Releases · PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding - build planner
aRTy42/POE-ItemInfo - shows item info like max roll values etc.

Now you don't need to use them but they are HUGE quality of life. I have almost 500 hours in POE since release and I still don't know how to best use half the league mechanics, how to seriously craft, how to use the newer map system etc.

If you do use a ready made build I heavily recommend using something that says "league starter" and/or "hc/hardcore viable" as these tend to be cheap/low maintenance with good survivability.

If you just decide to wing it know that if you do actually manage to make it through the story you are likely to brick your char by the time you want to do something end gameish and will cost a bunch to respec/gear/gem etc.

But part of the fun of getting into the game is at least trying out a homebrew so go for it!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have an item question. Someone told me to try and pick up an Eye of Malice mask, but after looking at the text on what it does I am a bit confused. It gives nearby enemies a +50% resist to fire/cold resists. However, it also has a 25% chance to proc a fire or cold exposure on hit. Isn't that just a -25% to resist debuff making the cumulative outcome still giving nearby mobs a 25% resist anyway or am I missing something? (or is it not -25)

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have an item question. Someone told me to try and pick up an Eye of Malice mask, but after looking at the text on what it does I am a bit confused. It gives nearby enemies a +50% resist to fire/cold resists. However, it also has a 25% chance to proc a fire or cold exposure on hit. Isn't that just a -25% to resist debuff making the cumulative outcome still giving nearby mobs a 25% resist anyway or am I missing something? (or is it not -25)
No...Its nearby monsters have 50% increased resistances. That means you multiply by 1.5, so if you drive the monster's resistance negative say with curses, exposure, etc, you multiply that negative number by a 1.5 multiplier which is positive making that a MORE negative number.