Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Doubt the full story is being told. But kinda hard to care. That asshole tried to monetize a spreadsheet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Reddit told me we're in China-North Korea 1984. Chris "Big Brother" Wilson is going to add a new currency that's rarer than Divines called "Soma" which you have to eat every 24 hours to unlock your links in your gear. Fuck. I almost feel bad for buying those 36 Exilecon tickets earlier today.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
3.19 is definitely the reddit league all the drama is more fun than the game lol

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Reddit told me we're in China-North Korea 1984. Chris "Big Brother" Wilson is going to add a new currency that's rarer than Divines called "Soma" which you have to eat every 24 hours to unlock your links in your gear. Fuck. I almost feel bad for buying those 36 Exilecon tickets earlier today.
This is hilarious considering how the mods on reddit act.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Why don't you just enjoy the ride? You're like, an anti-karen. Just as fucking annoying an insufferable as the dumbasses you constantly cry and complain about on reddit. Since you're a failed streamer, i'll use language you'll understand: You are fucking cringe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Feel like I'm missing something. The only way I can get Lightning Conduit's mana cost above 100(for Kitava's Thirst) is with Archmage. It results in a build that pumps out 6M dps in absolute garbage gear. But I had to sacrifice a ton of defenses for it. Really feels like Aegis is required.

Anyone play "classic" Lightning Conduit with Orb of Storms? How good is the single target and clear?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Read what I said about the Lake, brain genius. Also, Jungroan's filter doesn't show anything at this point, and he didn't hit alt to show you all the stuff his filter (which is at one of the strictest level) deems "not loot".

Loot OUTSIDE THE LAKE is fine, and decent even if you ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME. But most people don't and are living vicariously through people doing shit they'd never do anyways.

No, it's still fucking retarded loot. Instead of leaving loot the way it was, they reduced the most important aspect of the entire game -- the loot drops -- to just what text is above a rare monsters head.

Loot is still, without question, dog shit. It's just more tied up into arch nemesis mobs now. They basically took what was mostly smoothed out loot throughout the entire game, and consolidated 75% of it into AN mods.

The entire system is, at this moment, a clusterfuck. There was never a fucking case where a single mob could drop 10+ exalts in raw currency in past leagues. Loot is dogshit everywhere, except these very specific circumstances with special combination of AN mods and a degree of RNG. I'll copy/pasta what I read on reddit in response to the above video: "If you have a 0.1% chance to get 10,000c every map (working out to 10c per map average) you have better than a 10% chance to have nothing whatsoever after running 2,000 maps. But if you have a 10% chance to get 100c per map (also working out to 10c per map average), then after 50 maps you have a 0.5% chance to get nothing at all, and by 100, it's a fraction of a percent.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Feel like I'm missing something. The only way I can get Lightning Conduit's mana cost above 100(for Kitava's Thirst) is with Archmage. It results in a build that pumps out 6M dps in absolute garbage gear. But I had to sacrifice a ton of defenses for it. Really feels like Aegis is required.

Anyone play "classic" Lightning Conduit with Orb of Storms? How good is the single target and clear?

I use storm brand and not orb of storms and have no problem with either. I believe it can kill maven too without too much effort.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
lol they banned path of matth because he called chris a bald retard in his own twitch chat, his ban actually says "staff abuse"

what a great fucken strategy

The amount of people celebrating some dude getting yeeted for talking shit during his stream does not fill me with confidence for the future.

• 1Solidarity

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Meh I'd have banned this faggot too if I owned an entire company and like a dozen Black Lotuses

• 3Like
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I use storm brand and not orb of storms and have no problem with either. I believe it can kill maven too without too much effort.
But the clear is still 1-2 setup, right? I'm trying to avoid that with Corpsewalker boots. And since that means Corpse Pact, I thought I'd throw on Kitava's Thirst and try to maximize cast speed from it.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
But the clear is still 1-2 setup, right? I'm trying to avoid that with Corpsewalker boots. And since that means Corpse Pact, I thought I'd throw on Kitava's Thirst and try to maximize cast speed from it.

Yeah it's still a 1-2.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
The amount of people celebrating some dude getting yeeted for talking shit during his stream does not fill me with confidence for the future.

It's just jealousy. It's the same reason people cheered Empy when they got banned a few leagues back. It's nothing more.

• 2Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
All it does is prove that Chris is a gigantic pussy.

Could see pulling his partnership if PoE even has that. Banning seems a little extreme since he was on a different platform saying it. I think he has been banned before and made other accounts to talk shit as well, maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

No idea if he makes a living making money streaming but if so would seem like a bad idea to talk shit about the golden goose. I make most of my money supporting Exxon, really wouldn't be wise to talk shit about them in public at a global warming rally.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
In non drama news, I've been running DX12 instead of Vulkan and the game has never played so smooth, although I haven't done any heavy juicing yet.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
"For example, the rarity bonus that was removed from a Red Beast was 750%."

Why are you nerfing Einhar.

"For example when playing Breach, the reduction in currency items found is around 7% (when comparing 3.19.0d to 3.18.1f). In 100% Delirium maps, the difference hits 17%. In Incursion and regular non-league content, you'll find 25% more."

He has to mean in the temple itself you'll find 25% more because the Alva map content doesn't drop anything now.