Path of Exile

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Can someone tell me if I can optimize this better? I'm sure I can but I am really bad at building this and I might have overlooked something: Goals are for strongboxes as best possible, breach (density), harby, abyss (rares not depths), and legion maximized with altars.

Edit: the 200% favored map nodes are optional, but I turn them on when im starting to be low on my favored.

1673390066650.png

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So the immediate problem with Heatshiver and Trickster is that it's an evasion helm. Makes that two point notable half as effective. Maybe not a big deal, but don't like it. The other issue is that "freezing" Ubers is no small amount of damage. I kinda doubt spark can pull that off given it's more a frequent hits type of skill.

Yea I didn't even go down the ES path because of the helm problem. Just went with heartstopper instead.

I think with enough cash on hand berserker is the way to go for heatshiver and you rely on the triple rage node for flat phys and ride big fat phys > cold conversion and hatred.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For people that have done CoC builds, what is the CDR you are trying to hit in respect to your APS/CPS?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Guess someone saw my assassin and reported my whole account

Lots of renaming to do, must be a new thing

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
His name was BlackPeopleMeetDotCom, it wasnt even racist

1673503356759.png

1673503458901.png

Ten Cent and the communists right here

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I had an assassin named StabbyMcNig that I was forced to change also after logging in since not playing for 3 years.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ah I have a few characters with that expired name thing, I wasn't sure what it was for. I figured maybe they put timers on names if someone tried to make a char with it and the owner was idle for too long.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I used to have a bunch of offfensive named ones. Maybe that's why I got locked out. Interesting lol.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
ronne ronne

Found an interesting Frost Blades - Heatshiver profile.

It looks to have at least some defenses via endurance charges. There's also some other stuff like using the regen from Enduring Cry as rage generation. I don't know if it's actually good, glass cannon trickster just feels wrong.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
ronne ronne

Found an interesting Frost Blades - Heatshiver profile.

It looks to have at least some defenses via endurance charges. There's also some other stuff like using the regen from Enduring Cry as rage generation. I don't know if it's actually good, glass cannon trickster just feels wrong.

Did you mean to link a different profile? That's a Slayer not a Trickster.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yep. I mentioned Trickster because it's somewhat meta to build it glass cannon with frost blades and heatshiver. About half the ascendancy is defensive, so it feels wrong do that. So, I've been looking for something "feels" better.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Hmm I don't really know the math offhand on 8 endurance charges vs just having a pile of 40k armor or whatever, but it should work out to be pretty good? Rage is undoubtedly strong for this setup though, as any source of flat added damage is gets double benefit from heatshiver doing it's thing.

I did an uber maven last night and freeze seemed to work just fine. Still died a couple times cause I'm bad and it's still an attack skill, but damage was not an issue at all. I should be able to clean up feared and the rest of the challenges on this now from the looks of things.

You're not wrong about "wasting" the good defensive nodes on trickster though. Taking heartstopper feels really weird and it's had to tell if it ever actually matters or does anything.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I think POE.ninja banned my account's ability to have builds show up on it too. Some deep rustling going on.

Going with this for HC Ruthless Atlas Tree:

1673636037307.png