Path of Exile

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The group stuff sounds sweet, we're all just friendless shut-ins awaiting the collapse of society so of course it sounds retarded from our perspective

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If this is a test bed for them officially supporting group ssf, from a drop rate perspective, I think that would be a good result. Be open about it though, no smoke and mirrors about it being more fun to watch than playing the fucking game.

Group ssf with this forum might be fun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Maybe they're looking at stealing the Last Epoch thing and they're going to let guilds be their own mini-leagues. Then crank up MF or whatever by default to let it rain splinters and scarabs and all the ticky tacky bullshit people buy in bulk and complain about.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
The group stuff sounds sweet, we're all just friendless shut-ins awaiting the collapse of society so of course it sounds retarded from our perspective
tenor.gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Unsurprising but still kinda sucks. Eternal Damnation and Sandstorm Visage were pretty useful uniques. Balance of Terror is a pretty big power boost in some builds. Almost build enabling in some aspects. It's dependable Wither for non-Occultist classes.

Original Sin is stupid and shouldn't be in the game.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone ever do a cast on death build? Looks like a cheap way to do Ubers; but having never done them, wasn’t clear if it’s actually profitable compared to the price of the invitation. I assume Uber eater is the one to do, for Nimis? Are there any other bosses besides eater and exarch that a cod build works for?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bossing is wrought with heavy RNG and large investment low payoff ratio when you normalize. No where near mapping for payoff.

I think the best boss to do is uber maven, but Uber Eater probably same or close.

Source: I have no fucking clue.

Edit: oh I see you asked specifically about CoD. Maven wouldn't be good for that.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So, how do you build hexblast mines without sandstorm visage? I was thinking poison but balance of terror is gone. Don't want to have to play occultist, that ascendency seems rather bland since 3.20.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
That friendly fire one is hilarious, with the right group of streamers/people playing. Wasn't sure how it'd work but if you can only do damage while next to others, either going to be retarded single target skills only (likely) or Magica style chaos.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That friendly fire one is hilarious, with the right group of streamers/people playing. Wasn't sure how it'd work but if you can only do damage while next to others, either going to be retarded single target skills only (likely) or Magica style chaos.

It's going to be a bunch of CI characters with chaos damage dealers and an aura running support.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's going to be a bunch of CI characters with chaos damage dealers and an aura running support.

With your analysis you've taken me from not caring to negative amounts of caring. I didn't think that was possible but here we are.

Holy shit is that boring.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It's only boring if you make it boring.

Meanwhile team heavy strike is gonna voltron together to form the clearing power of one toxic rain character.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?

CI is too hard to gear in SSF in that short of a time frame.

It's way faster and easier to just be ignite immune and use ignite for everything, while also having access to way better damage.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
They’re basically coming up with end of league shit that isn’t really something most people will play much, but will be fun to watch streamers fuck around with. It’s a good strategic move, give streamers motivation to keep with poe and viewership high which will help their bottom line going into the next league, kind of a win win

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I think it was safe to assume that the events would be targeting the majority of the playerbase. Who the fuck is still playing sanctum at this point? The economy is dead dead dead. In this context, you need to be extremely clear that the events will not appeal to most because there is no alternative like in the case of Gauntlet or league launch boss race. Without further details, most people probably interpreted "niche" as "different".

• 1Like