Path of Exile

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mana RF just looks, with zero theorycrafting, like it should be good just from the fact that you get to use spell damage supports etc even if you don't stack obscene amounts of mana or do anything fancy.

But ya still starting LA deadeye :)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The last league launch that was complete non-functional garbage was Ultimatum so let's hope the Trialmaster isn't cursed.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
CaptainLance did an ivory tower/ES RF which had a decent amount of mana. And this guy did mana RF in 3.22:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What I really want to do, and am too much of a chicken shit to actually do it, is start cold DoT and get Vaal Cold Snap and the new Frostblink and use this charged compass for perma Vaal Cold Snap while zooming around with FBlink

1702058546589.png

I don't know why but nobody ever uses or talks about that sextant mod but it's goddamn OP for vaal builds while mapping. Especially ones like Cold Snap which have a duration, and can easily regain enough souls to recast before it runs out. And vaal cold snap freezes on initial cast and has a chill effect modifier and is basically a chilling aura for the new frostblink.

I just doubt that specific compass is going to be widely available in the first few days, I think most people dont even bother using a compass on it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Winter Orb - CwC - Frostblink was another suggestion I saw for auto applying chill.

Kinda wild if they really killed instant cast Vortex just for the transfigured Frostblink gem.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Someone want to gift me the 480 freedom bucks supporter pack?! You can keep the Hoodies!

The $60 one looks nice also.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
welp i cant decide what build to play or even how to league start, may end up just not playing from mental paralysis

• 1Solidarity

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
mana RF scaling seems nuts with indigon potential. can u turn arcane cloak into something you can click every 4 seconds?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yes. Arcane Cloak + Heiro + MoM equals the beefier RFer of days past when they just stacked 10k hp + for the build.

Guildmate is currently designing his custom map. One of the options is "Map is Hardcore". Imagine going into the map in softcore and losing your character because you didn't know. It's going to happen and it's going to be funny.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Guildmate is currently designing his custom map. One of the options is "Map is Hardcore". Imagine going into the map in softcore and losing your character because you didn't know. It's going to happen and it's going to be funny.

That's not going to happen. I can't see GGG actually doing this, because that's legitimately not very funny. They will at the very least need to give you a very clear prompt/warning about it. And it's not going to be a required map, it'll be something like hall of grandmasters.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's the custom map from the omega supporter pack that has a foiled unique. The player picks the map, map mods, and foiled unique at the end. You won't accidentally do it.

There's a map rarity thing on the bottom telling you how likely your special map is to drop from the pool, and the harder the mods the more common the drop. The "hardcore" option adds 1000% more common. Most mods are like 100-200% more common. Some of the mods are near game breaking like "players and minions deal 10% LESS damage per EQUIPPED ITEM".

Nuts stuff.

• 1Wow!

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
looks like its gonna be one of those leagues. crashed on zone,b ack in 20k queue

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Well I am glad I am still grinding in Grim Dawn because I have no idea what to start the league with. How does my old go to Explosive Arrow totem look?

May have to do Lighting Arrow/Tornado shot like everyone else.

What is recommended for scrub players?

The new gem mods really shake this game up.