Path of Exile

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pickup the necropolis keystone for more and random modifiers then you can ignore setting it every map.

The league itself seems alright, depends how the crafting turns out, but I love pretty much everything else they're adding and changing. Mark is the perfect game director for PoE.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yea but you're a crackhead that grinds 500 t2 maps a night on a 2000hp deadeye with everything but currency and t0 uniques filtered
This reminds me how much better it will be with no more sextants.

Also I don't think poe players realize how much they have to click. when I play I have to put my left click either on space bar or scroll wheel to preserve my wrist

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
This reminds me how much better it will be with no more sextants.

Also I don't think poe players realize how much they have to click. when I play I have to put my left click either on space bar or scroll wheel to preserve my wrist

My wrist reminds me every time I play PoE. I have the tilde key on my keyboard mapped to spam left clicks. I use this for things like 6 linking already. This shit should have been added to the game years ago. Happy it's here today though.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Any of you veterans can comment on changed/existing league starter?

I saw titikillers post but honesty idk:

1711096338219.png

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Splitting Steel got clipped by the Sniper's Mark nerf. Probably still fine.
Hexblast Mines is fine with that new mastery. Very weird how they decided to compensate various builds for the LMB change.
I don't see any changes to Boneshatter. I plan on starting as the Slayer version.

Don't know about the others, I haven't league started or played them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Detonate dead is safe. I'm either league starting that or wait to see what Carn says about Bonezone slayer.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
poeplanner has updated their atlas tree tool. Am I understanding this correctly? It seems like you can guarantee certain mechanics from their specific passives alone. Harvest and Betrayal have over +100% chance. What's the point of those blocking notables then?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
poeplanner has updated their atlas tree tool. Am I understanding this correctly? It seems like you can guarantee certain mechanics from their specific passives alone. Harvest and Betrayal have over +100% chance. What's the point of those blocking notables then?

Grand Design? Is that still there and unchanged?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Grand Design? Is that still there and unchanged?
Removed. I guess you would use them to block scarabs you don't want?

Also wondering what's the point of some of the map device crafting options. For league content that you can't have more than one per map(Delirium, Harvest, Blight, etc), forcing it to spawn via the map device isn't that beneficial unless you spec into it in the atlas passive tree. But speccing into it on the atlas passive tree almost always gets you 100% spawn chance, so...?

Only thing I can think of is that people were forcing delirium onto their map in 3.23 with no atlas passive point just for the inherent quant and rarity. I don't think other league content acts this way.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have a question and am afraid I may be admitting being rather stupid about something. In the patch notes it mentions divine vessels unlocking pantheon powers for all your characters. However it also said that subsequent characters can use them to turn something OFF. I do not get that at all. If a Pantheon power is unlocked, it is not active unless you choose it for your character correct? Why would anything else need to be done? Please don't tell me that you can enable ALL pantheon powers for your characters at all times or have I been completely misunderstanding how they work for the past God knows how many leagues?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I have a question and am afraid I may be admitting being rather stupid about something. In the patch notes it mentions divine vessels unlocking pantheon powers for all your characters. However it also said that subsequent characters can use them to turn something OFF. I do not get that at all. If a Pantheon power is unlocked, it is not active unless you choose it for your character correct? Why would anything else need to be done? Please don't tell me that you can enable ALL pantheon powers for your characters at all times or have I been completely misunderstanding how they work for the past God knows how many leagues?
Changed this league. Pantheon power COLLECTION will be account-bound instead of character-bound. They are letting you toggle whether they apply to a character as some pantheon powers are detrimental to a few builds.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Removed. I guess you would use them to block scarabs you don't want?

Also wondering what's the point of some of the map device crafting options. For league content that you can't have more than one per map(Delirium, Harvest, Blight, etc), forcing it to spawn via the map device isn't that beneficial unless you spec into it in the atlas passive tree. But speccing into it on the atlas passive tree almost always gets you 100% spawn chance, so...?

Only thing I can think of is that people were forcing delirium onto their map in 3.23 with no atlas passive point just for the inherent quant and rarity. I don't think other league content acts this way.
When you say almost always, what can't you 100%? Atleast i haven't found anything with <100% spawn.

So what's new this patch is that you only need to unlock "divine vessel map boss" pantheon powers on one character to unlock it for future alts (your alts won't have pantheon available untill they kill the campaign bosses).
This is to adress that some pantheon powers could be bad for your build. Most notably the reduced effect of chill if you want to do reverse chill. So they added the ability to turn them off otherwise one (in hindsight) mistake could lock you out of that build for the whole league.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
When you say almost always, what can't you 100%? Atleast i haven't found anything with <100% spawn.
"Almost" was my way of saying "I didn't check everything".

100% delirium mirror is a bit annoying. 8% is hidden behind nodes you wouldn't take otherwise. Another 3 8% nodes are on the way to a notable that isn't normally taken(deli layers on dropped maps).

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
"Almost" was my way of saying "I didn't check everything".

100% delirium mirror is a bit annoying. 8% is hidden behind nodes you wouldn't take otherwise. Another 3 8% nodes are on the way to a notable that isn't normally taken(deli layers on dropped maps).
These can still help top you off if something is too out of the way.
1711126849244.png

Even though they seem to have limited them to eachother so doesnt work for everything like beyond for example.
1711127165652.png

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ya, but if they were bad for your build, you wouldn't select them for your character anyway even if it was unlocked. Or is it for just like 1 of the 3 or 4 effects for a specific power?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Ya, but if they were bad for your build, you wouldn't select them for your character anyway even if it was unlocked. Or is it for just like 1 of the 3 or 4 effects for a specific power?

I think they communicated it poorly. The pantheon unlocks are account bound, but the selections are character based. I think they just wanted to clarify that. For example, you might want a certain pantheon power but NOT want to unlock one of its sub-abilities on that character, but on another one you do. They allow you to toggle that shit between characters, that way it wont just unlock for all characters always. Otherwise, that'll brick some builds.

That's how I understood it.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Say for instance you wanted Brine King for stun, freeze etc, but didn't want the reduced chill effect since you were a self chill and had the ring that reverses chill or whatever it does. But on another character you already unlocked, you would be able to turn that specific effect (and any other sub effects) off.