Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Fuck maintaining ancestor totems. I forgo the hassle and socket pressure of multiple of them. However, dropping them entirely is just too much, that's why I use the Dawnstrider boots.

I'll admit, I hadn't considered tuning attack speed to maintain a certain amount of Complex Trauma, thanks for the tip. I was just lowballing it and put the stacks to 5 as an average. If anything, I wanted to try complex trauma so that I could avoid the long ramp time on regular Boneshatter. I absolutely hate ramp time in this game. Nothing reinforces that "I've been standing still too long!" feeling like a build with long ramp time.

Momentum is indeed a luxury. That would be likely be the first to go if a lifetap support was needed somewhere.

I agree that the links overall could use some optimizing.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Fuck I'm dumb. I forgot the biggest part.

Resolute Technique. You can swap out precision for some other small reservation skill if you still want the +1% max res. Or if you don't want it you just freed up two more slots.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Precision is for Precise Technique, not 100% hit chance. Two accuracy affixes on rings might work. This is a league starter pob however. Much easier to run Precision and free up affixes on gear.

To be clear, Ronne was the one having trouble fitting in the links for Ancestral Cry. I was sharing my pob because I wasn't having quite as much socket pressure. I drop one of the ancestor totems because of socket pressure. But mostly because die so frequently and I forget to maintain them.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I mean the more I sit here and tinker with PoB the more I'm reminded just how cancerous ancestor totem gameplay actually is

Witch has new voice lines this league so clearly it's time to go DD ignite like everyone else

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Was going Tornado Shot/Lightning Arrow but then I remember I will ragequit if I get oneshotted. Will go to the Pohx man and Chieftain Righteous Fire this league. The Old-man build...

Also fuck MTX prices but I kinda need the turtle Hideout, was going to buy DD2 but I don't want a bad fps AAA game right now when I actually have a good PC. So I'll spend that money on a game I actually enjoy and respect instead!

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Yea I mean the more I sit here and tinker with PoB the more I'm reminded just how cancerous ancestor totem gameplay actually is

Witch has new voice lines this league so clearly it's time to go DD ignite like everyone else
That's what I'm doing this time too. Instead of choosing elementalist, I'm gonna try the necro variant using detonate dead of chain reaction transfigured gem.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Minions summoned by your minions that die don't increase your cast speed from ghastly jewels that have "increased cast speed if a minion has been killed recently."

Like and subscribe for more testing content.

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Was going Tornado Shot/Lightning Arrow but then I remember I will ragequit if I get oneshotted. Will go to the Pohx man and Chieftain Righteous Fire this league. The Old-man build...

Also fuck MTX prices but I kinda need the turtle Hideout, was going to buy DD2 but I don't want a bad fps AAA game right now when I actually have a good PC. So I'll spend that money on a game I actually enjoy and respect instead!
Hrm, doing a Chieftain RF build is inviting. I did inquis RF for several leagues but didn't like being squishy and having to be too close to the boss. The EA totem build is an easy bosser and decent clear speed, but I also like a one button (fire trap) RF walkathon build as well.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Any good
Hrm, doing a Chieftain RF build is inviting. I did inquis RF for several leagues but didn't like being squishy and having to be too close to the boss. The EA totem build is an easy bosser and decent clear speed, but I also like a one button (fire trap) RF walkathon build as well.
I stumbled over his Campaign run that he did like 16h ago. I've only ever done Inquisitor so will be a little different for me.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Checking reddit threads on the new league, some of the changes look pretty wild, like there's a post about specing into 100% delve and getting benefits from each Sulphite veins for baseline 3% max resist 100%inc dmg 45%movespeed along with shrines on every map which sounds really neat(until you can get better stuff out of an actual atlas passive setup). Haven't played in forever but the mission/atlas changes look pretty cool.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, path of pathing website is pretty nice. It's almost overwhelming to try and plan ahead without knowing what every scarab does as well as what the league mechanic (which you can currently modify in Atlas Tree!!!) does specifically.

Watching Lily sift through like 6 hours of "STARTER BUILD 3.24!!!!" videos on youtube and a lot of gamers like Ziz/Gucci/Alk have been in her chat shitting on these videos as well. They're all decrying bonezone as dead but I'm 100% confident they're retarded. Same with SRS guardian. Acting like the fucking Guardian losing 30% of it's RF aura means ANYTHING is braindead. The SRS losing 38% more damage hurts, but you can still hit 5-10 million damage in all res rares with a few good ghastlies.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
People think the big golden guy on Guardian getting a mediocre nerf means anything? Weird. I'm sure SRS is still a breeze through the campaign through atlas completion.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Checking reddit threads on the new league, some of the changes look pretty wild, like there's a post about specing into 100% delve and getting benefits from each Sulphite veins for baseline 3% max resist 100%inc dmg 45%movespeed along with shrines on every map which sounds really neat(until you can get better stuff out of an actual atlas passive setup). Haven't played in forever but the mission/atlas changes look pretty cool.

Well, that Atlas node isn't new. Packed with Energy has been around for a while in that form for like 2 points for a long time.

I've been using it since at least Sanctum

Khane

Watching Lily sift through like 6 hours of "STARTER BUILD 3.24!!!!" videos on youtube and a lot of gamers like Ziz/Gucci/Alk have been in her chat shitting on these videos as well. They're all decrying bonezone as dead but I'm 100% confident they're retarded. Same with SRS guardian. Acting like the fucking Guardian losing 30% of it's RF aura means ANYTHING is braindead. The SRS losing 38% more damage hurts, but you can still hit 5-10 million damage in all res rares with a few good ghastlies.

Nothing new. It's in their interest to do that. It means they can slightly refurbish all their other build guides while making new "this is dead" youtube videos for views... aka actual money.

The bigger the content creator the more full of shit they are

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
The Atlas passive isn't new, but guaranteeing 100% niko so you get it EVERY map is new. It's neat, but a gimmick and also lul delve.

Khane

The Atlas passive isn't new, but guaranteeing 100% niko so you get it EVERY map is new. It's neat, but a gimmick and also lul delve.

No it's not, there was both a sextant that guaranteed him AND a scarab. Plus master missions

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Listen, that node specifically is weird to call out as some kind of major change when many, many other Atlas and scarab changes are far more consequential, and vastly different than current.

"Tism" my tookus boys!!