ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
League crafting remains absurd

1712645082816.png

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, guildmate made a +60 int 379 ES helm for the cost of essentially 4 divines worth of corpses. This league is going to make next league feel awful. Congrats, Reddit!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, guildmate made a +60 int 379 ES helm for the cost of essentially 4 divines worth of corpses. This league is going to make next league feel awful. Congrats, Reddit!

Didn't they say that about the league that followed Affliction. Now look where we are? Maybe GGG has just decided to ramp up the silliness every league until POE2.

Xevy

Log Wizard
1712698157161.png

Not a bleed build, but it doesn't hurt. Crit multi would've been nice.

• 1Mother of God

Xevy

Log Wizard
Decided to take a spin at Quin's Bleed Earthquake Chieftan? Very nice.
I'm too smart for that. Most people are.

I hit 100 last night so I'm goofin' now. Going to make a Saviour/that axe Ice Crash of Cadence Chieftain. Bought a double corrupt speed/%phys Saviour for 20 divines last night which seemed fine since there were 7 Saviours for trade total and 2 had resolute technique.

Now I just have to figure out what I want and what I can fit into the build. Chieftain means purity of fire, Ice Crash means Hatred, then everything else I've got to really squeeze in.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Damn, I really wish I was as fast as everyone else......just hit 89 and got my 2nd voidstone. Guess that puts me about where I was on standard just without the tons of vaal orbs / chisels.

Least I am making faster progress at least, but I am still full on corpses and have no idea how to use em :( Tried watching a few videos but it seems to be too complicated for me.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Damn, I really wish I was as fast as everyone else......just hit 89 and got my 2nd voidstone. Guess that puts me about where I was on standard just without the tons of vaal orbs / chisels.

Least I am making faster progress at least, but I am still full on corpses and have no idea how to use em :( Tried watching a few videos but it seems to be too complicated for me.
Don't judge your pace by some of the PoE autists that post here, in the same way you should not expect to craft anything remotely similar to what they post.

Not knocking the autism, I actually respect it. Some days I wish I had the energy to poop-sock group leveling strategies to 100 or spend time min-max trading up value or get deep into crafting. Then I play for a couple hours and go do something else lol.

Respect, boyos.

But play the game at your own pace - the journey not the finish line and all that.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Don't judge your pace by some of the PoE autists that post here, in the same way you should not expect to craft anything remotely similar to what they post.

Not knocking the autism, I actually respect it. Some days I wish I had the energy to poop-sock group leveling strategies to 100 or spend time min-max trading up value or get deep into crafting. Then I play for a couple hours and go do something else lol.

Respect, boyos.

But play the game at your own pace - the journey not the finish line and all that.
Yeah I get it, and am definitely enjoying myself. Just have this feeling that I can totally grasp the crafting ish if I spend enough time, but no matter what I watch/ read, it still makes next to no sense, lol.

I think the plan for this league is just downing Maven and the other voidstone boss (Uber Elder?) and at that point if I have the currency I may just use it to get more familiar with profit crafting. Will see, looks fun just really confusing.

And yeah, the autists are crazy in terms of how fast they progress.....I am.super jealous!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

Respect, boyos.

If you want 100, solo, this is the league to do it. This dirty autist is claiming 100M/hour at 99, so you should be able to easily do 20M.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Why would that get nerfed? And why is he acting like it's not 100% completely obvious tech? Take an exp per shrine scarab, then get shrines... wow

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Take emblems, use emblems, obvious. And nerfed.

I would hope GGG wasn't that obtuse about that scarab. But then again...

I guess I just find it hard to believe that wasn't already widely known and used.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Why would that get nerfed? And why is he acting like it's not 100% completely obvious tech? Take an exp per shrine scarab, then get shrines... wow
Probably would get nerfed because it's too easy for something that's supposed to be, ostensibly, a challenging grind for most players.

I think most people discount getting past some level in the mid 90's that they don't even think to look for something like this.

Xevy

Log Wizard
That's the tech I used for ~70% of my level 99. Is he using the abyss emberflames too to change all the mobs to abyss mobs in maps? That's the real min/max tech, but those mobs are fucking wild if you use the Lich emberflames. Definitely possible to get 4-5% in a reaaalllly good map.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Xevy Xevy you've done hexblast mines right? Did it feel alright to play?
I did 38/40 with hexblast mines trickster the league they revamped the skill, 3.20. It's relatively the same now, and I've played few mine builds since. I love the freeze and shatter and not having to aim, huge QoL baked into the build. The LMB isn't as big a deal as long as you can fit in those two extra skill gems. It's kinda nice to be able to stand still for few moments this game actually lets you. Previously, I had developed a bad habit of stutter stepping as I wasn't sure if I had kept LMB depressed.

That said, I've kinda soured on mine builds. They're one of the archetypes that doesn't get a movement skill benefit from making its main skill faster. Even before Smoke Mine was nerfed, I'm not sure that counted as it was kinda janky and only really used for the movement speed bonus.

I like having an on demand movement skill that doesn't need flasks to feel fluid. If you're one of those autists that can aim shield charge correctly 95% of the time, mines are ok in that respect.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Just in case people were still under the illusion that 3.23's economy was an aberration.
1712754616642.png

I'll admit that I don't understand why Nimis is tanking. Its div card should be boss-drop only as well, no?

• 1Like