Ender4212

Golden Squire
1h 57m
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Patriot

Genre: Comedy, Drama

First aired: 2015-11-03

Creator: Steve Conrad

Cast: Michael Dorman, Terry O'Quinn, Kurtwood Smith, Michael Chernus, Kathleen Munroe, Aliette Opheim, Chris Conrad, Julian Richings, Gil Bellows, Kane Mahon, Hana Mae Lee

Overview: To prevent Iran from going nuclear, intelligence officer John Tavner must forgo all safety nets and assume a perilous "non-official cover" -- that of a mid-level employee at a Midwestern industrial piping firm.

Ender4212

Golden Squire
1h 57m
Haven't seen any of this yet, but as of Feb 24 the first season is available on Amazon Video.

Ender4212

Golden Squire
1h 57m
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 123071[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Patriot[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: Thriller

First Aired:

Overview: A dad who works for the U.S. State Department tries to keep the peace with his two sons, one who's a senator and the other a folk-singing Iraq war vet.[/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Agraza

Registered Hutt
7d 6h 12m
The pilot was a bit too dry for me. I intend to give it another shot though.

ShakyJake

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
38d 7h 13m
It's kind of like a Fargo + Homeland. If one enjoys those then you should like this.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
7d 6h 12m
I finished the season. Shaky's description is apt. I still think it's too dry. It is absolutely not a "thriller". I'm certain it's trying to be a comedy. I enjoyed it quite a bit, but I laughed a total of 3 times in the entire season. The most captivating part was how implausibly interwoven the story was, and they played on that a lot by frequently repeating scenes that linked into multiple characters' stories. It was clever.

Dom

Season 1 was fantastic, and I highly recommend it to anyone that likes dry humour. Like most of Prime's shows, it's one that deserves more attention

Reactions: ShakyJake

Blazin

Creative Title
<Moderation Tools>
21d 9h 29m
I’m surprised this doesn’t have a larger following here. I think this forum is the demographic they are going for. The show is different but have enjoyed it.

Pretty good. Cool.

• 2Like
Reactions: Reht and ShakyJake

Reht

Lord Nagafen Raider
8d 21h 17m
Second season was really good, hate the fact it took 3 years for the second season, that's some GRRM level shit there. Definitely worth watching if you like dark comedy.

Fedor

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
77d 19h 9m
Second season was really good, hate the fact it took 3 years for the second season, that's some GRRM level shit there. Definitely worth watching if you like dark comedy.
season 1 was last year

nu_11

Lord Nagafen Raider
11d 14h 2m
I loved Season 1.

But I'm like 4 episodes into Season 2 and I'm pretty bored. =\

TV show information provided by The Movie Database