Patriot

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Patriot

Genre: Comedy, Drama

First aired: 2015-11-03

Creator: Steve Conrad

Cast: Michael Dorman, Terry O'Quinn, Kurtwood Smith, Michael Chernus, Kathleen Munroe, Aliette Opheim, Chris Conrad, Julian Richings, Gil Bellows, Kane Mahon, Hana Mae Lee

Overview: To prevent Iran from going nuclear, intelligence officer John Tavner must forgo all safety nets and assume a perilous "non-official cover" -- that of a mid-level employee at a Midwestern industrial piping firm.

Ender4212

Haven't seen any of this yet, but as of Feb 24 the first season is available on Amazon Video.

Ender4212

[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 123071[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Patriot[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2015-11-05[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]A dad who works for the U.S. State Department tries to keep the peace with his two sons, one who's a senator and the other a folk-singing Iraq war vet.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I finished the season. Shaky's description is apt. I still think it's too dry. It is absolutely not a "thriller". I'm certain it's trying to be a comedy. I enjoyed it quite a bit, but I laughed a total of 3 times in the entire season. The most captivating part was how implausibly interwoven the story was, and they played on that a lot by frequently repeating scenes that linked into multiple characters' stories. It was clever.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Season 1 was fantastic, and I highly recommend it to anyone that likes dry humour. Like most of Prime's shows, it's one that deserves more attention

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I’m surprised this doesn’t have a larger following here. I think this forum is the demographic they are going for. The show is different but have enjoyed it.

Pretty good. Cool.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I just started watching this and am loving it. Dead center in my sense of humor. I've got serious questions for whomever categorized this as a thriller, though.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Second season was really good, hate the fact it took 3 years for the second season, that's some GRRM level shit there. Definitely worth watching if you like dark comedy.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I loved Season 1.

But I'm like 4 episodes into Season 2 and I'm pretty bored. =\

TV show information provided by The Movie Database