Pax Dei

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Check your boxes, another round of invites are out.

1713534431605.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Played for about an hour this morning till the servers died, as of now they are still working on them.

Enjoyed what limited access I've had so far, I leveled carpentry to the point where I can make plants for the floors of what will be a small starter home. Plank consumption for the floor is heavy so it's gonna take a bit as I just leveled enough to be at the bottom level of crafting them and fail a lot.

Wont be on again till this evening sadly.

Game looks beautiful. My only complaint was it took me forever to figure out how to put down a chest lol

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is this the one where Asmongold was building castles with his viewer minions last beta or something?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
This game is not for the faint of heart. The grind is very real and you’re better served playing with friends because trying to level multiple craftings is a slog.

luckily I love farming and crafting.

they need to work on their inventory system. Due to the overwhelming abundance of different things needed to create and craft you run out of inventory space fast the fact that stacks are so small, (I’m talking like stack five in some instance), they simply take up all your room immediately they need to either raise stack amounts or do something to aid with inventory space.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
While in a very early state, so I won't comment on specific systems; if they keep farming/harvesting/crafting times the same as they are now, you will need a clan/guild to play this properly.

I really hope, that as the game develops, they limit a characters professions so that you can "specialize" in a certain thing (clothier, leather worker, blacksmith, herbalist etc.)

Also, since they're saying that this is a "Social" MMO, the ACTUAL social tools and features are very minimal in this alpha. Hopefully they implement some new ideas in getting people to communicate and work together.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I think they have just said they are a social sandbox, so yeah to progress with any speed you'll need a group with each specializing in an area while others do the same.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This game reminds me of the New World Alpha, when they had company base building in. Hopefully they don't go down the same path as New World.

Overall the first 2 days of this Alpha are enjoyable. The speed of gameplay, while slow, is just up my alley.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user