Payday 2

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Which heist are you doing early on to get levels quick; Jewelry Store? We've just been doing the toughest ones we can handle rather than trying to power game it, but would probably be better to get a few quick levels and money.
Jewelry Store on Overkill, it takes 50s a run. You:
1- Walk in, mask on immediately, shoot the guard (silenced weapon) & answer the pager (need a mastermind with pager bonus). Use shouts to get people controlled.

2- Smash the cases with the jewelry trays and throw bags to the front of the store (bagging & bag carry bonuses help here).

3- Keep everyone CC'd and run the bags to the van and leave.

4- Profit: 12k xp and 25k per run.. and also you get a loot card for each run.

I'm around today if you want me to run you through some stuff. Just add me.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So my friends and I were doing the last mission of Framing Frame and we had handled all the guards and cameras. We start throwing the coke down and my buddy threw a bag down the stairs that you can't walk down. Rage ensued. We eventually got it 30 minutes later but I still hate him with a passion.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
this game is glitchy as fuck. Been farming levels running solo stealth overkill nightclub. Went into the heist with 150k spendable cash after buying the loot truck. Killed a civilian and had to abort since everyone in the club somehow saw me through a wall and when I went back to the planning screen I had $0. Going to ragequit for the day. Just needed one more run to get some T3 skills.

Sulrn

Deuces
Did a couple of pro jobs a few days ago and I'm sitting at 5 unspent skill points and around 180K spending cash (not enough to advance skills [pure ghost atm]), what suggestions do you guys have for some cash to utilize some skills (only level 21, atm).

Am I the only one that thinks the damage values are off for some of the weapons? Why am I dealing more dmg with my silenced mp5 than my Car-4 (without silence dmg bonus)? Or my headshots with a silenced starting pistol (chimano?) killing instantly and my car 4 taking 2+?

Oh and bugger all to whoever thought including rifles as secondary, but not subs as primaries was a good idea. Where are you Sub/Pistol combo?
frown.png

sebur

Bronze Squire
Interesting...I heard they were looking to nerf C4 as well although I can't find anything to confirm.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
The game honestly gets pretty easy even on overkill when you have a team of 40+ characters with saws, C4, fast picking and drills etc. I'm a shotgun specced enforcer and I was using the double barrel last and then we had a guy using the m308 rifle and we were just destroying everything. We breezed through rats and watchdogs several times.

Sneaky

Lord Nagafen Raider
I enjoy the gameplay, but I am getting really bored with the limited amount of Jobs available - and how quick / easily you can do some of them.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Ya I thought there was going to be a ton more heists from the leaked list that game out. Guess I should have took that with a grain of salt.

Also crime.net is a disaster when you get to higher levels. Why do I have to camp a menu screen and waste time to get the mission my group wants to play at the right difficulty? I don't think I've even witnessed a big oil overkill job pop, ever. After a certain level the system shouldn't even pop anything for you other than overkill difficulty jobs because everything else is a waste of time.

Game is a bit too easy as well. I've only failed one mission in the last few days and it was a freak occurrence where 6 bulldozers came at us at once. I also have like 6 million in cash to spend and nothing else I want to buy besides weapon mods the random system hasn't given me yet.

I've got over 30 hours in, and I love the core gameplay experience, but I'm failing to see how this game is going to have longevity if they don't get on the ball soon. These guys just seem like they are lazy though with how much content is recycled and passed off as different. I laughed the first time I did firestarter and saw that day 3 was the same bank robbery as the 3 other missions, and of course jewelry store and ukrainian job being the same fricken building.

bayr_sl

shitlord
The game is kind of a letdown, mostly because they hyped it up so much. The beta was fun, but considering it's beta you assume tons of content is not available to you, but it turned out to pretty much be the entire game

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
This is a $30 game with more content and replayability than 95% of the games you can buy for $60.
Yeah. Sorry. What you're saying is bullshit. Very few people are going to play through Payday 2 as it is right now and call it a "complete" game. It's just way too light on content.

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
Just bought this game the other night and I'm diggin' it.
Some of the bugs people are bitching about are gone and the lack of content crying is just that... crying. It's nothing they can't add later and continue to add. Patience.

I run as mostly Mastermind/Ghost.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I ended up uninstalling the game for now because of the damn download issues on steam.

But was a lot of fun to play before that first big patch hit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Good to know that the host can still d/c at the end of a 3 day job, fucking you out of a mess of cash and xp. I can't even begin to imagine why they don't have host migration.

Anyone still playing this? Playing with randoms seems 10x worse than it was during beta.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thread necro? lol... Anyone playing this on Ps3? Add me... BigCrone