Peacemaker

spronk

FPS noob
what will make me really laugh if everyone keeps yelling FUCK YOU BARRY during the upcoming Flash movie

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Green Arrow joke was hilarious. Judomaster is probably one of the best characters in a superhero show besides Eagly. Great finale cant wait for season 2.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
yeah, clearly the big two at this point. Would have cost way too much to have one of them appear for 10 seconds, one isn't tied to this anymore as far as I can tell, and the third that isn't there isn't tied into this anymore period.
In fact I'd say its interesting they are even implying that what they are showing even exists at all in the DCEU

Gunn did an interview where they asked him where Batman and Cyborg were and he basically said "I dont think I can say", so it sounds like WB had a reason for them not to be there, cause it sounds like the script itself said "The Justice League" and he never intended to have anyone show their face but Mamoa, Ezra Miller was an unexpected addition (and also shot by Marvel while filming GotG3)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I get why Cyborg wouldnt be there but not including Batman is weird. Even if you dont know who the Batman of this group will be. You could of still did what they did with WW and Supes.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't get why people are even talking about it, the justice league aren't always together lol

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

yeah, and on top of that batman is almost always doing his own thing anyway. he doesn't like being on a team. unless you are a bird or have "bat" in your name...

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I get why Cyborg wouldnt be there but not including Batman is weird. Even if you dont know who the Batman of this group will be. You could of still did what they did with WW and Supes.
Batman is the most protected character in all of DC. You basically have to beg and plead and if you are lucky you can reference them. I think the biggest reason he wasn't there though is because they don't want people to just see Batfleck then the new Batman drops in a couple weeks.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
This show nailed just about everything. Even the opening credits. They actually got better for me as the show progressed and you learned about the characters. First show in a long time that I didn't fastforward through the opening.

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Batman is the most protected character in all of DC. You basically have to beg and plead and if you are lucky you can reference them. I think the biggest reason he wasn't there though is because they don't want people to just see Batfleck then the new Batman drops in a couple weeks.

pretty much this. theres a ton of red tape on Batman

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The world really does need to know what is going on with that guys beard though...

• 1Like

Homsar

Woke up and couldn't sleep so I put on the finale and it was maybe better the second watch.

It was definitely done to have closure if it didn't get renewed.

Also massive props to Gunn getting cancel culture and still on top doing what he wants.

I think Goff is going to be a big part of Season 2 and Robert Patrick might end up like Harry from dexter

Let's not forget this

Last edited:
  • 1Like

fris

Vyemm Raider
anyone that cries becuase Batman wasn't there, just tell them that Batman was hiding in the shadows obviously

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Great show.

On re watching the finale it bugs me a little though how that fight went down. Harcourt and Vigilante should be dead. Multiple gunshots, no superpowers, no first aid.

It was just weird having that "oh nevermind we're all fine actually" moment coming from a show based on Suicide Squad.

Don't get me wrong; I don't want them to be dead. It was fine having them live, they didnt need to die. But if thats the ending, don't have them get fucking multiple gunshot wounds during the fight.

Could have fixed it by having the morbidly obese lesbian activate her "I was made for this shit" mode just a couple minutes earlier.