Peacock Streaming Service On Sale

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Heard about this show awhile ago and was pretty surprised that it got greenlit. I like Adam Devine and the first couple movies were entertaining. Will probably watch this with my girl. Even if it does look awful.

Goatface

1675354625899.png

1675354796341.png

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its a good service with a lot of good shows for binging.

New season of the Office super fans just dropped too.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Its a good service with a lot of good shows for binging.

New season of the Office super fans just dropped too.
Forgot about those. The Office is essentially what Seinfeld was for me when I was growing up; a show that's in syndication almost every single day for hours that I can just put on to have background noise and laugh every now and again. I don't particularly like the seasons after Carell leaves, and the ones after Sabre takes over are kind of weak. But those first 5 seasons I've probably seen a dozen times now at least.

I caught I think the season 3 superfan episodes, but need to go watch the others now that we have the 99 cent sub.

• 1Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Most of their originals that they have put out is garbage but Poker Face is decent.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The Resort is pretty good. I recommend it if you liked Palm Springs. Same creators.
I finished it the other day it wasn't bad, I thought it was going to be funny like Palm springs but it's mainly a mystery/drama

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I would be mad if I used it more, I guess. But I barely have time to watch TV and .. I dont know if Im just inept and dont know how to use Peacock's UI or not, but I feel like the Peacock UI is atrocious and has shit tier functionality. I would say thats probably 90% of their problem, too. I can fucking code for God's sakes, so why the fuck is your UI giving "ME" problems? Imagine fucking granny patty and how difficult of a time she has.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I would be mad if I used it more, I guess. But I barely have time to watch TV and .. I dont know if Im just inept and dont know how to use Peacock's UI or not, but I feel like the Peacock UI is atrocious and has shit tier functionality. I would say thats probably 90% of their problem, too. I can fucking code for God's sakes, so why the fuck is your UI giving "ME" problems? Imagine fucking granny patty and how difficult of a time she has.
Maybe you are thinking of another streaming app? Peacock app works fine on the firestick.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Maybe you are thinking of another streaming app? Peacock app works fine on the firestick.
Maybe the "app" has the most effort put into it. Logging into the PC client doesnt even show me what I watched last in order to pick up on the next episode. I logged into my phone's app version and it still doesnt tell me what I watched last. So idk what to say - something that simple should be up front and center.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
For me the app has to cycle through every shows name to get to the one you are on if you cycle through it. It's slow and laggy.

• 1Like

Daidraco

For me the app has to cycle through every shows name to get to the one you are on if you cycle through it. It's slow and laggy.
Right? My only experience with Peacock is just miserable and aggravating. Far and away what you would expect from a multi-billion dollar venture. The shows are fine, theyre everything Im looking for. But this service is ruined by its UI.

• 1Like