Peanuts

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
New trailer and it looks like they took the red baron scene directly from 'Charlie Brown Christmas'. I like it.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am in my 30's and still enjoy Its the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and Charlie Brown Christmas every year.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Race for your life, Charlie Brown was probably my favorite one growing up as a kid. In watching it now I can't see how a cartoon like that would ever get made, the amount of bullying that Charlie gets is hilarious.

Siliconemelons

making the 3d models look like they do in the comics/cartoons at the set perspective is one thing, making them look proper when the perspective shifts is another...for that I give them props.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
making the 3d models look like they do in the comics/cartoons at the set perspective is one thing, making them look proper when the perspective shifts is another...for that I give them props.
Yeah, looks extremely well done. I too grew up with the Peanut holiday specials and this new 3D look doesn't bother me one bit. Excellent job from what I can tell from the trailer.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Grew up with and loved the originals. This one looks "meh". Wish they'd just hire the guys who did this to make a feature length version.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm just glad they avoided the temptation of turning this into yet another live-action abomination.