Penn & Teller: Fool Us

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
They did't need to slip it into the bottle. Teller broke the bottle. He could have dropped the paper into the bag when he did that. I never knew how that trick was done, but I'm pretty sure there was never a paper in the bottle.

I'm also pretty sure they didn't do a force because if they can force something that complex, I'm scared.

My wife thinks someone made the paper off stage and teller picked it up when he went off stage to get the hammer.

Ganthorn

N00b
If you watch again how he broke the glass he doesn't just hit it with the hammer he drives it all the way in to the bottom to drop the paper imo

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They did't need to slip it into the bottle. Teller broke the bottle. He could have dropped the paper into the bag when he did that. I never knew how that trick was done, but I'm pretty sure there was never a paper in the bottle.

I'm also pretty sure they didn't do a force because if they can force something that complex, I'm scared.

My wife thinks someone made the paper off stage and teller picked it up when he went off stage to get the hammer.

My guess would be that the hammer itself had a little storage compartment that smashed with the note within it. Would be the easiest method and who really looks closely at a hammerhead? (Not to mention could just show the frontside visibly, then flip it to use the rear to smash)