Penny Dreadful

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
First episode of Season 2 just aired tonight on Showtime. Pretty great start to the season. This show I feel is on par with GoT.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
hmm maybe the episode I saw was leaked then? I thought it started last week. But yeah, Season 2 seems like a big improvement over season 1

Araxen

Yeah, it leaked. I refrained from watching it till it aired on Showtime.

Araxen

I liked this episode but the ending with the head witch cutting up the baby was pretty disturbing.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
They're defintely trying too hard to be edgy with the witches. Retarded self-cutter dykes are eating it up I guess?

Devlin

Golden Squire
So far I much prefer this season to the last. At least they have a tangible antagonist.
Last season had no direction so it can only get better.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
This season is much improved, can anyone tell me briefly who Dorian Gray/Grey is.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eh, I took the league version of Dorian as a guy who was just really, really old thus had lots of experience and you didn't have to worry about him dying in a team situation.

This one so far has only healed a few sex induced nail marks. I'd really like to see him contribute to anything.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Eh, I took the league version of Dorian as a guy who was just really, really old thus had lots of experience and you didn't have to worry about him dying in a team situation.

This one so far has only healed a few sex induced nail marks. I'd really like to see him contribute to anything.
Yeah, he's not involved in any way so far. If he wasn't there the story wouldn't be any different.

Araxen

My theory
is Dorian made a deal with the devil to get his powers
and this is why Eva went apeshit when she fucked Dorian.