PEOPLE UPSET ABOUT TANOOMBA GETTING BANNED THREAD

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
pretty much. Tanoomba gets the last laugh though, because these pussies were so scared of fucking TANOOMBA that they had to ban him. :emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

Keg is the troll Tannomba wanted to be but there is only one Keg.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I like seeing his avatar when posts.

olB0hX5.gif

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Bleh his new avatar is a serious downgrade. I recant my vote.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I can see why someone who is proven wrong insisting they are right for 15 pages in a row (dramatic celebrations of "I'm right! because you give up!" included) is extremely frustrating and unwanted.

I think a subjective measure was applied based on how much he annoyed so many people (which is debatable and probably valid) and not anything terribly objective in terms of directly breaking a rule.

His post struck me as more of a "try saying this kind of stuff at work!" and I mean its true but I don't see any threat made. Having an insane argument that you won't drop especially an extreme one about politics is bad juju. It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to know that.

Now, if there's any proof that he's agreeing with himself on forum alts, and it is proven... please lock him up and throw away the key, sign him up for junk mail, have harambe shit dump trucked on his lawn. That is extremely toxic, annoying and pathetic.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I can see why someone who is proven wrong insisting they are right for 15 pages in a row (dramatic celebrations of "I'm right! because you give up!" included) is extremely frustrating and unwanted.
no one is ever "proven wrong" on the internet.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Also wasn't even discussing Trump you stupid faggot. If you were literate enough to properly comprehend the written language fully you'd know the only 100% pure Trump nut hugger is Astr0. Everyone in the politics thread disagrees with something in regards to Trump or really anything

I am not sure that everyone that visits that thread takes the time to make a spreadsheet of everyone's stance by issue. I know I tried for a bit, but had other things to do that seemed like a better way to fill my free time, like masturbate.

The thread really does seem like a circle jerk of patting each other on the back to people that don't follow it like some soap opera. In my opinion anyway.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
no one is ever "proven wrong" on the internet.

I recall a few counts of him insisting he never said something and it was quoted back to him for starters. I'd have to be paid some kind of rate to dig all that up if this is going to trial.

The formquest services that I offer are indeed professional to be fair.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
If no real threat was made, then no real action should be taken.

I agree with Jamie Lannister.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I personally id not agree with his comments but I do not think it warranted a ban. Now that being said, if he was warned by mods to stop his shit and he continued, well thats another issue. Either way the dude was constantly being shawed over stupid shit over the years dating back to rerolled. So he had plenty of warnings along the way. Sometimes someone has to step up and say enough is enough. Good luck at neo gaf, bro.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
His posting style is the exact same as hodj except his opinions are retarded extreme on the opposite side of the spectrum (double entendre)

Real talk time.

Picasso defends tanoomba because he thinks it bothers me. It doesn't. I just immediately conclude any person dumb enough to defend tanoomba is as retarded as he is and instantly discount their opinions in all future instances.

Keg defend a tanoomba because he's butthurt at a_skeleton_03.

Threats even implied of doxxing are 100% justified cause to ban.

• 1Salty
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Real talk time.

Picasso defends tanoomba because he thinks it bothers me. It doesn't. I just immediately conclude any person dumb enough to defend tanoomba is as retarded as he is and instantly discount their opinions in all future instances.

Keg defend a tanoomba because he's butthurt at a_skeleton_03.

Threats even implied of doxxing are 100% justified cause to ban.

Real talk hodj, you thinking this is about you epitomizes why you're an obnoxious twat, just like tanoomba.

• 7Like
  • 4Worf
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Real talk Picasso: you're booty blasted as fuck at me and have been for a long time.

Lol@urfaec

• 2Triggered
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users