Person of Interest

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Satisfactory ending to the series.

wish they would have went more into the machine vs machine at the end. John went out like a boss. Left it open for a continuation but doubtful that would ever happen.
Agreed. I was pleased with the ending.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Great ending, great series - with someone would have kept it going.

Include Damian Lewis and its like Life 2.0!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Going to miss this show. They ended it at the worst time with the way things could have gotten real interesting with machine vs machine with the gloves off. Very good series finale and final season though. Well, except for that whole Playstation thing that made me cringe but I'll let them pass on that.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
I am going to miss this show. t.t

I was surprised that they didn't have her explicitly state that she chose a name. I'm going with the interpretation that the Machine chose to 'be' Root to honor her memory and sacrifice. I'm also just picturing Shaw getting calls and it's either Root or Reese's voice briefing her haha.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was sad to see this one end... was absolutely my favorite show of all time personally. The last season and ending felt rushed a bit with some needless "number of the week" episodes woven in there, but 6741 and The Day the World Went Away were God tier for me. I am satisfied with the ending enough that I don't feel like I was left hanging on anything. I don't know. I'm sure there are subjective and even objective arguments that there are better out there, I'm sure, but this show just seemed to hit every single note for me and I loved every minute.

PKS

N00b
Bout damn time Reese took a bullet or 100. Damn plot armour.

Was hoping the ginger agent would have retained his sense of humanity and defected at some point but that just went into a dead end. Why bother giving him a back story, he could have been the new Reese.
Maybe that was the plan until they realised no more season 6??

Overall good stuff anyway.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Finally got around to finishing it off.
Not really surprised when John did the switch a roo but still felt like a punch to the feels.
Shame it's all over since it was one of the better and more thought provoking shows out there.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Might be time for a rewatch of this.

Still one of my favourite scenes from any show:

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users