Person of Interest

Fazana_sl

shitlord
The main problem I have with her in the cast frequently is that the showrunners make it even harder for themselves to try and put them in peril. I mean come on, she shot a guy through a brick wall in the season opener. They will need to start fighting supervillains for it to have any degree of danger.

Loved the ending, damn she sounded fucked up, cracking job from Miss Acker.

Decado

Golden Knight of the Realm
Nice, that news is indeed a Fuck Yeah moment
smile.png

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Holy shit..

Can't believe they killed Carter. Thought it would be Fusco.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Nah, it's real..

They closed out her character.

-They shipped her kid off to the father a while ago so they don't have to deal with "what about her son?"

-Reese kissed her tonight. Satisfied the shippers before they killed her.

-Scene at the end when she told Finch she knew they were using a computer to find their targets. Fans probably woulda been pissed if she died without ever knowing the big secret.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Good fucking episode. I didnt think they would kill off a main character like that. At least this show has the balls to do it. Not many network shows do.

Fusco is a badass. l

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ya I'm still chewing on this. it was perfect, and so unlike broadcast TV to do that, and the impact is/will be huge. However, Root and Shaw will never replace the character lost... so they better get cracking if they want to bring in a replacement eventually.

faille

Molten Core Raider
The opening music montage was so awesome. Reminded me of first season finale of sarah connor chronicles.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Totally agree, the music montage was really great at the beginning.

It was also another really awesome episode, love how the dealt with what happened in the previous one.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
That was an episode that should receive some official acclaim, if for nothing else, the beginning. The music selection, perfect. The way the story was conveyed without saying a word, perfect. And how the episode ended with the flat line after Elias gave his speech, perfect.

velk

Trakanon Raider
That was an episode that should receive some official acclaim, if for nothing else, the beginning. The music selection, perfect. The way the story was conveyed without saying a word, perfect. And how the episode ended with the flat line after Elias gave his speech, perfect.
John in the opening montage had one of the best 'angry beyond hope' appearances I have seen. Was a great episode.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Late to the party, just started Season 2.

Really enjoying it inspite of the case of the week. I like the sort of Punisher aspect of the show. Glad the back story ramped up.

faille

Molten Core Raider

Intro to last episode because it's fucking awesome.

Super spoilery though so avoid if you're not up to date.