Petition: Remove Anita Sarkeesian from Mirror's Edge 2 Game Development

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I'd sign, but once again companies prove their stupidity by making their websites geolocate into the local language, and when you try to make it English, half the page is still in the wrong language. Oh well. Good cause, would sign up if I could.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
While I do not think she should be allowed within 20 miles of a development studio my utter loathing and disgust for the fucking simpletons who make these online petitions falls second only to those who actually listen to them (I'm looking at you Target of Australia).

I expected a lot of responses like these, which I'm perfectly fine with.

Most of the members of this board who are going to be actually signing this petition will click the link and sign it, and that is the end of that.

Everyone else can leave a comment here instead to show that they don't like it. Sort of like a petition against the petition because petitions are stupid sort of thing. Makes sense...

Caliane

there is also talk, pointing there is no actual proof she is involved in the game in the first place. I have not seen proof either way.

iannis

Musty Nester
Isn't mirrors edge that Parkour Girl Game that is basically nothing but a single QTE?

No. That sounds like a perfect fit.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Wait, what? What does she have to do with the game? Please God, don't let her ruin this.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Or you guys to do something that is actually meaningful like not buying the game when it comes out in protest.

Silence_sl

shitlord
I say ban Mirror's Edge 2, if only for the reason that I don't want to see it for $4.99 on every Steam sale between now and the year 2045.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So who is Anita Sharkknees and why should I give a shit if she is involved in the second iteration of a garbage game?

spronk

FPS noob
I signed it, this is Lawshanda Shaniqua Barackisha the proudest black gaming woman in history

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Why would I petition to remove someone as a developer for a game? Why wouldn't I just not buy the game?

khalid

Unelected Mod
I'm kinda torn. Online petitions are pretty lame and I don't normally approve of trying to get someone out of business. On the other hand, many of her fans use exactly this kind of tactics so it would be kinda karma if an online petition got her removed from a game.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So who is Anita Sharkknees and why should I give a shit if she is involved in the second iteration of a garbage game?
she is jack thompson with tits. basically she latched onto this cause because she went to a business seminar and found that she could make a profit trough a kickstarter. she picked video games. dumb bitch doesnt even play video games, she just prattles on about women are treated mean in video games. when asked by colbert what video games she drew a blank.