Petition to remove Noodleface as moderator

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
100% serious. Kneejerk reactions to to exceptional circumstances have no place on this forum.

Cool it with the racist shit. I'm issuing 1 point warnings and deleting the content no matter where it is posted

I don't oppose the general policy of not accepting overt racism, but this is not an appropriate reaction to the forum being subjected to an investigation for 'racism and antisemitism' and quickly passing said investigation with flying colors. Contrary to the opinions of a few butthurt snowflakes the forum very clearly isn't awash in racism, and we don't need some riled up crusader playing thought police.

I don't know if he's actually handed out any infractions yet and I really don't care.

• 10Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Kneejerk is bad but there are a few edgelords that the mods should fall on like a ton of bricks.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Nationalist
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Alright popcorn time

Also I'm admin biiiaaaatch

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Nationalist
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
100% serious. Kneejerk reactions to to exceptional circumstances have no place on this forum.

Cool it with the racist shit. I'm issuing 1 point warnings and deleting the content no matter where it is posted

I don't oppose the general policy of not accepting overt racism, but this is not an appropriate reaction to the forum being subjected to an investigation for 'racism and antisemitism' and quickly passing said investigation with flying colors. Contrary to the opinions of a few butthurt snowflakes the forum very clearly isn't awash in racism, and we don't need some riled up crusader playing thought police.

I don't know if he's actually handed out any infractions yet and I really don't care.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Also I'm admin biiiaaaatch

Racists everywhere are on notice.

birdman.gif

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Hmmm if Keg werent banned this is his favorite kind of bandwagon to jump on.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The FERENGI are tearing our profits apart!

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.