Pharmakos' Chemo Ward

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Screenshot_20231015-213417.png

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Really absurd how much of Araysar's self esteem comes from comparing himself to strangers on the internet. Must be a really confident person in real life, definitely isn't trying to compensate for anything.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Just counted, Ara made 108 posts in the past 48 hours. By the time stamps it looks like he barely even slept. Father / husband of the year right there lol. I'm sure he's telling the truth about how hard he works at IRL shit. Probably has a bigger watch collection than Folder with all that success.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Just counted, Ara made 108 posts in the past 48 hours. By the time stamps it looks like he barely even slept. Father / husband of the year right there lol. I'm sure he's telling the truth about how hard he works at IRL shit. Probably has a bigger watch collection than Folder with all that success.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Sane*

I imagine FoH is the last thing you do before falling asleep and the first thing you do upon awaking. Pathetic. Go spend time with your family you fuck.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah im sure you got important things to do between being unemployed, on welfare and not going to school
You say that as if FoH is the important thing I should default to.

Spent this morning on the phone with various doctors offices.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You say that as if FoH is the important thing I should default to.

Spent this morning on the phone with various doctors offices.

those better be job interviews you worthless pos

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You saw this right Araysar Araysar ?

of course i did.

ive been up since 5 am and accomplished more by 2 pm then you probably will this whole week put together.

you slept in till 2 pm and then wonder how anyone can accomplish more than 1 thing per week

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
those better be job interviews you worthless pos
I'm legitimately rather sick but mmmk.

of course i did.

ive been up since 5 am and accomplished more by 2 pm then you probably will this whole week put together.

you slept in till 2 pm and then wonder how anyone can accomplish more than 1 thing per week
What did you do, get two hours of sleep? You're a meth head aren't you?

Didn't sleep til 2 but mmmk.

I really need to put this proverb into practice

Proverb 9:7: "Whoever corrects a mocker invites insults."

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
of course i did.

LMAO I just looked, you posted 45 times just so far today. Yeah I'm sure you accomplished a whole lot lolol.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
LMAO I just looked, you posted 45 times just so far today. Yeah I'm sure you accomplished a whole lot lolol.

part of my high achiever lifestyle and routinde

you're so fucking worthless that you cant even shitpost. you literally suck at everything except suck starting a shotgun