Pharmakos' Chemo Ward

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Would you say you spend more time in church or at FoH? 47 days since '16, fren.
awkward fedora GIF
True Christians spend their time out among sinners

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Have you thought about transitioning?
For a little bit when I was a teenager 20 years ago, then I came to my senses and realized it would be a travesty to destroy a dick this big

• 1Wow!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
That's it! I knew there was something.

We shall ever be brothers. Let Dr.Mog bestow us with a bounty of 6* relics.
Genuinely there is a hole in my life knowing that I can't log on FFRK an grind some battles if I want to :'(

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Screenshotted>
pharmakos pharmakos do you ever feel regret over all the hard drugs you did that led up to your cancer?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Amod feel free to delete that, accidental post as phone app bugged out.

But uh....

pharmakos pharmakos do you ever feel regret over all the hard drugs you did that led up to your cancer?

....yeah, "all the hard drugs you did," care to specific or make citations for this claim?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Screenshotted>
Amod feel free to delete that, accidental post as phone app bugged out.

But uh....

....yeah, "all the hard drugs you did," care to specific or make citations for this claim?
Your user name is literally pharmacy. You are a drug

• 1Worf
Quit being so sensitive and taking things personal. Everyone busts everyone else's balls here and that's it, man. You don't seem ok lately, maybe take a break or at least stop engaging with people for a bit?

Yeah. Pharm, you got some stuff happening which has you on a different edge than usual. Medical shit, there are threads here, in specific non-shitting subforums, where people just get there business out there, to bitch about it, or maybe to give good news.

Don't take your real stuff into the shit forums (no offense to said forums). You disrespect yourself by doing that, friend-o. That's unlike you.

• 1Solidarity