Pharmakos' Chemo Ward

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
If pharmakos had his way, everyone would be able to say anything they want, wherever they want. Even yelling fire in a crowded theater, because we could use some more Social Darwinism.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Part of why I like the screenname pharmakos so much, is because certain people on the internet are so afraid of letting me right, that they will abstain from banning me, even in situations where they might ban me if my name were Moon Bat or whatever.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus Christ was a pharmakos. The crowd asked Pilate to free Barabbas and make a pharmakos of their Messiah.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I might not agree with most of the people on this site, but I'm definitely not going to disagree in a predictable way. And y'all would be doing yourselves a favor to not assume I'm parroting a party line. Because "both" parties are dumpster fires as far as I'm concerned.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
dave chappelle drugs GIF

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
pharmakos pharmakos you are a cancer-stricken anarchist communist who doesnt work and lives off of government benefits, is this correct?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Really tho guys if anyone is concerned, I'm still doing alright. Not great. At least I'm back on speaking terms with my father.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users