Phish

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Been listening to this band since I was 18, I am 46 now. Best fucking band ever.

One of my favorites:

[

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yes. They are awesome. Got into them when I was in college and they were broken up. Figured I would never get to see them. I have not taken 3.0 for granted. Seen about 30 shows. Love traveling for destination shows/runs. I have friends that live all over and the excitement of Phish tour brings us together every summer. Some great memories. Really looking forward to this year's tour.

Surrender to the flow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm going to be really bummed if this shitty virus cancels summer tour. 10th anniversary for Dick's so you know they have something special planned.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, I'm hoping it will be a go. Missed out on Billy Strings already, he at least set a new date already but honestly I'd still not be surprised if it gets moved again.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
They're scheduled to play three straight nights on the beach in Atlantic City, and it was going to be my first time seeing them since 1996 😓

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
that's ok. i spent my night quarantined with this:

not bad :)

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've been looking forward to those streams every Tuesday night. Wish they didn't show the Jam Filled but from Baker's Dozen though. Very overrated show. And I was there in person!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So dates got adjusted, so no cancel which is good. I really wish the first 7 shows were in a better order. Doing Eugene up to The Gorge and then down to Tahoo is quite annoying.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm keeping all my dates. LA, SF, and Dick's. I still need two Dick's nights though. Hoping I can capitalize on those returns.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I have access to the first 7 and Dick's, I'm still unsure about what I will get to. Definitely be at Dick's but the others might turn out to be Eugene > Gorge or Gorge > Tahoe or just Tahoe or something

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fuck yeah it is! That Gin was fantastic! God Trey in the 90s was the shit. Perfect tone. No slop. So good.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lmao .... just turned on Dinner and a Movie to see myself and my friends grooving. Ate a bunch of ecstacy that night

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
2nd set tonight is fucking great if haven't heard already

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Tonight's show from 89 was insane. If you didn't watch it, do it before it's gone. Really amazing how long some of these songs have been around. I was a sophomore in high school in 89 😧

• 1Like