Phoenix Freeshard - DAoC

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I'm an emu sucker. Installed this the other day, looking forward to release. It's like Uthgard without a lot of the annoying stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
Will this actually have a population?
1533239453227.png

285 is barely enough to RVR on Uthgard.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I'm pretty sure this server is cannibalizing Uthgard. We'll see. Should have a good pop at release at least.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Playing a VW for beta, Browdy. Got to 17 this morning if any of you want to screw around on hib

Nightmare

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've played around all 3 realms, probably going to settle on Alb. Population isn't going to be an issue, they're actually listening to the community and making needed changes swiftly. I haven't really done any organized 8 mans yet but I've done a lot of solo and small man PvP. Having a blast so far.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
– Minstrels can only charm at most 3 times per second. This prevents minstrels from charming overly powerful creatures.

:(

Janx

<Silver Donator>
So tempted to jump in on this to play with the homies but Hibernia? uuuuuuuuuug.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Gonna go bard I think. Sounds fun. Just need to decide if I want to go more assist with back snare(?) or more spec healing.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Gonna go bard I think. Sounds fun. Just need to decide if I want to go more assist with back snare(?) or more spec healing.
You get free respecs up to 49, so you can do full support and then switch over to more utility for BGs and support at 49 before hitting 50 if you want the snare

• 1Like

Pops

I tried Uth a few years ago. Sadly I couldn't stomach the graphics and the grind. DAOC was my first MMO, reading about EQ made me try it.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I tried Uth a few years ago. Sadly I couldn't stomach the graphics and the grind. DAOC was my first MMO, reading about EQ made me try it.
The grind here is so much better than Uth and you actually get gear drops as you go. Plus det is in for hybrids, so any class is viable.