Phoenix Freeshard - DAoC

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
– Minstrels can only charm at most 3 times per second. This prevents minstrels from charming overly powerful creatures.

:(

I charmed and held some brutal shit on Uthgard as a minst. The frost blast horsie was ridic when it stuck on someone. Running around for hours at a time keeping speed up and that thing charmed was awful tho.

Would play animist if anything for ezmode pve and be on call for any mass rvr.

My days of waiting for class X to login so we can 8 man are done.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pops

I scanned their rule set. 48hrs to max. I see the one acct only. So no buff bots?

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I may have to check it out if there are no buff bots. That absolutely killed the original game for me.

Pops

Well I'm in, always a sucker for a fresh start. Haha. The music gave me nostalgia.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Well shit, went to start this up and got SQL errors when going to create a forum account.

Update: Working now.

Last edited:

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Whats the go to UI nowdays?
Also in game name is Janx (surprise).

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I use the default one lol. I got to 15 this morning and should be on tonight. Hero is Wern, VW friend is Creamcrown

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
What's everyone playing? Hibernia?

I played a Warrior, Zerker, Skald back in the day.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Ended up switching to a Mentalist (Brewchop). Bard leveling was killing me.

• 1Like

Pops

I'm an eldie level 7. LOL. My vision is horrible. I can't get the ui big enough on my 4K monitor. Have spent all day trying various options.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Went back to bard since I was able to start snagging groups. Up to 24!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Any suggestions on Hib race/class combo? I've only ever played Midgard or Albion.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I always liked the CC classes with movement buffs. So minstrels, sorcs, bards and whatever the fuck the equivalent of sorc was on hib, eld?, were. Minstrels are forever the best class though <3

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I always liked the CC classes with movement buffs. So minstrels, sorcs, bards and whatever the fuck the equivalent of sorc was on hib, eld?, were. Minstrels are forever the best class though <3
Yeah I'm a huge fan of Alb classes. While baseline stun was always nice on hib give me movement speed any day. Sorc is like the best of everything rolled into one if you like casters. Mentalist is close for hib but no lifetap for the lulz and no movement speed. Think bard only aoe mez hibs get? Haven't really looked through all the spell lines for the casters.