Photoshop Challenge: Caption My Cat

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The proper Rerolled response would be to become outraged and call us all misogynistic homophobes, while simultaneously revealing that you are undergoing a gender change.

ZERO_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_13711.jpg

This is what happens when Fedor stops with the chix w/ dix and changes to kitties. Oh how I miss the good ol' days and the filth from which we crawled.

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
alright alright I give up. Shaw it or delete it. I must have had too much wine and listened to my girlfriend talk about how cute our cat is for too long on valentines day. It brainwashed me into doing something that the denizens of RR would not approve of.
First problem- You were drinking wine and not beer.
Second problem- You claim to have drank enough wine to be "tipsy"
Third observable problem - as a wine drinker, when you say girlfriend, you mean boyfriend right?
Fourth Problem - You own a goddamn cat. Buy a dog. Preferrably one big enough to eat that little shit.
Fifth Problem - WTF, did you actually use "Girlfriend, cute, valentine's day" on here and NOT expect scorn and indignation.
Sixth Problem- You obviously do not understand the internets. Please unplug your computer (Which is probably a shitty macbook) and throw it in a river.
Seventh Problem You've rustled my jimmies to the point of making a list. I fucking hate lists.

ONly solution to solve all these problems.... Kill yourself. Post Haste.