Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
One time (~7 years ago in my previous neighborhood) I was running in a low-activity road in my neighborhood with a jogging stroller with my kid in it and a miniature poodle came blitzing out all crazy like. I picked it up by the collar and gave it to the owner who was upset I grabbed their blind elderly dog, lol.

Anyway, don't be dense. If three firemen can't control a dog, it's unsuitable as a family pet in the suburbs. If you want a pitbull or tiger or whatever fuck off into the country and get eaten without annoying people around you.
I was so confused by your posts. I thought you loved them at first and maybe owned one.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh for fucks sake I finally went and watched the clip, three armed men fighting the urge to piss themselves.

If three firemen can't control a dog, it's unsuitable as a family pet in the suburbs.
They aren't trying to control it, they're timidly fending it off because they don't have the will to act. With backup like that an animal control officer with a noose could have taken control of the first dog very quickly.

Now I can absolutely understand being squeamish about taking an axe to a pet, I'd generally prefer that to the sociopathic police approach of 'hey that tiny dog 60 feet away looked at me *BLAM BLAM BLAM*', but when you see a dog covered in blood because it just got done mauling someone's grandpa to death you get over your hangups and swing that fucking axe like you mean it.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oh for fucks sake I finally went and watched the clip, three armed men fighting the urge to piss themselves.

They aren't trying to control it, they're timidly fending it off because they don't have the will to act. With backup like that an animal control officer with a noose could have taken control of the first dog very quickly.

Now I can absolutely understand being squeamish about taking an axe to a pet, I'd generally prefer that to the sociopathic police approach of 'hey that tiny dog 60 feet away looked at me *BLAM BLAM BLAM*', but when you see a dog covered in blood because it just got done mauling someone's grandpa to death you get over your hangups and swing that fucking axe like you mean it.

I swear to god one of us is going to will this into our reality and face one of these monsters soon. Every time I talk about something for awhile it seems to happen.

Last edited:

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I carry a gun so I don’t have to make these choices, but just going and axing a living thing isn’t normal behavior. Hard to honestly say what I’d do in that situation. More likely than not I think I’d have swung away, because I don’t truly think pit bulls are dogs, but it wouldn’t have been easy. Now if it was my dog getting attacked, I wouldn’t hesitate to put an axe through anything.

Shitty situation, so hard to judge them too harshly, though they obviously failed.

• 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I killed a cow with an axe once. She wasn't threatening me or moving though.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I swear to god once of us is going to will this into our reality and face one of these monsters soon. Every time I talk about something for awhile it seems to happen.
Did you think that none of that batch of general advice I posted a few pages back came from personal experience?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Did you think that none of that batch of general advice I posted a few pages back came from personal experience?
Oh I know. I went down a rabbit hole with pit videos and somehow went from there and ended up on Nile croc documentaries about them snagging kayakers in Congo.

My neighbor across the street is this 35yo single mom that works as a personal trainer and is on steroids. I'm pretty sure she's doing other "jobs" on the side as I see her car come and go at all times throughout the night. I've never seen a consistent male presence there in the last five years, despite her having three younger children. Anyways, she decided to get a shitbull a few years ago. It pretty much terrorized the neighborhood when it would jump over the fence when kids are walking home from school. The HOA basically fined her to hell and back until she did whatever with the dog to control it.

Recently I've been working a lot on my car and started hearing weird noises from across the street. Noises where you're not sure if someone is dying or otherwise experiencing the ether of their life force expanding. Regardless, it warranted a quick walk across the street. As I came closer I was completely erotically entangled with the noise, it was somehow very gratifying. I'm friends with her neighbor, so he wouldn't care I was on his property to investigate a weird noise. But they would care if I had a boner.

I focused, curbing my sack lunch for the safety of our homestead. As I approached her fence, I caught a glimmer through her blinds on her patio sliders. It was dark out and the amber glow of her accent lamps were the canvas in which her horizons were being dilated. I always thought she was too muscular, but her thighs were large yet submissive...barely able to hold position with the rhythmic pulsing her hips were seemingly inadvertently performing. Its like she was paralyzed with orgasm, completely incapable of self movement. I couldn't believe how submissive she was considering her powerful physique. I wondered who was railing her, absolutely dough pinning her out of form, just completely pacifying any sense of agency or independence this single mom once had. I could only see a dark, muscular silhouette.

Then my neighbor's yippie ass yorkie started barking and I saw what I still can not unpack. I couldn't make out the shadowy figure until it rushed to the blinds, tearing through them like a pibble on a toddler, then it dawned on me. She was hot rodding her fur baby. She rushed to get the shitbull's attention, I assumed to quell his innerved annunciations of violent intent, but nay it was gain his favor for mount. He resumed as the yorkie returned inside, and she quickly detached with a complete fountain of climax arising from her enlarged vulva; a prize for her learned management of her pibble.

Ny neighbor friend then turned on his back patio light, which illuminated my position just enough that she could see my head over the fence. We just stood staring at each other as I slinked below the fence line and disappeared across the street. I have no idea if she recognized me, but I did manage to return home with a boner.

Anyone else notice this?

• 4WTF
  • 4Worf
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 10 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My neighbor across the street is this 35yo single mom that works as a personal trainer and is on steroids. I'm pretty sure she's doing other "jobs" on the side as I see her car come and go at all times throughout the night. I've never seen a consistent male presence there in the last five years, despite her having three younger children. Anyways, she decided to get a shitbull a few years ago. It pretty much terrorized the neighborhood when it would jump over the fence when kids are walking home from school. The HOA basically fined her to hell and back until she did whatever with the dog to control it.

Recently I've been working a lot on my car and started hearing weird noises from across the street. Noises where you're not sure if someone is dying or otherwise experiencing the ether of their life force expanding. Regardless, it warranted a quick walk across the street. As I came closer I was completely erotically entangled with the noise, it was somehow very gratifying. I'm friends with her neighbor, so he wouldn't care I was on his property to investigate a weird noise. But they would care if I had a boner.

I focused, curbing my sack lunch for the safety of our homestead. As I approached her fence, I caught a glimmer through her blinds on her patio sliders. It was dark out and the amber glow of her accent lamps were the canvas in which her horizons were being dilated. I always thought she was too muscular, but her thighs were large yet submissive...barely able to hold position with the rhythmic pulsing her hips were seemingly inadvertently performing. Its like she was paralyzed with orgasm, completely incapable of self movement. I couldn't believe how submissive she was considering her powerful physique. I wondered who was railing her, absolutely dough pinning her out of form, just completely pacifying any sense of agency or independence this single mom once had. I could only see a dark, muscular silhouette.

Then my neighbor's yippie ass yorkie started barking and I saw what I still can not unpack. I couldn't make out the shadowy figure until it rushed to the blinds, tearing through them like a pibble on a toddler, then it dawned on me. She was hot rodding her fur baby. She rushed to get the shitbull's attention, I assumed to quell his innerved annunciations of violent intent, but nay it was gain his favor for mount. He resumed as the yorkie returned inside, and she quickly detached with a complete fountain of climax arising from her enlarged vulva; a prize for her learned management of her pibble.

Ny neighbor friend then turned on his back patio light, which illuminated my position just enough that she could see my head over the fence. We just stood staring at each other as I slinked below the fence line and disappeared across the street. I have no idea if she recognized me, but I did manage to return home with a boner.

Anyone else notice this?

If not for the typo at the end, I would have guessed this was generated by AI.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Ok I think this will help clear the air semantically:

from what I understand, there is no such breed as a “pit bull” it’s technically a catch all term for dogs of mixed breeding that have traits from other legitimate breeds of dogs such as the American Pit Bull terrier, American staffordshire terrier, American bull dog and staffordshire terrier.

I do think that the pit bull group is dangerous due to irresponsible breeding but I’m not as wary as the akc groups when bred by a responsible breeder.

Additionally, the types of people that typically own pit bulls don’t tend to be responsible owners anyways which can make a dog a potential danger regardless of breed.

my ex never curbed her papillons aggressive behavior and the little shit would try to bite and snarl at everyone. The only time I ever got attacked by a dog was by a Labrador

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
from what I understand, there is no such breed as a “pit bull” it’s technically a catch all term for dogs that scare the person using the term

FTFY. You were close. If a dog attacks a person and does damage (so this doesn't apply to poodles), it'll get called a pit bull.
That lab was clearly a pit bull mix.