Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Didn't seem obviously like an attack but I'm guessing having audio would make it very clear. With a toddler in hand I'd probably shoot a strange pit running up whether I thought it was aggressive or not.
What if the pit bull won’t watch Kaguya sama.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
1706539684732.png

:honkler::honkler::honkler::honkler::honkler::honkler::honkler::honkler:

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
You'd think it bit the old lady. She reacted a hell of a lot more than the dog did.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You'd think it bit the old lady. She reacted a hell of a lot more than the dog did.

And the one lady was holding the little dogs ear as if it was falling off, but I saw no damage.

I'm pretty sure the old lady slipped in a puddle of piss left by her own dog and the pit bull was just trying to help her up when it was ruthlessly attacked by the chihuahua.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
For the score/tally sheet.... My pair of half Boxer/Half pits scored another confirmed kill this last week. Not sure which got the kill, but they were throwing the corpse around like a toy at 4am...

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
For the score/tally sheet.... My pair of half Boxer/Half pits scored another confirmed kill this last week. Not sure which got the kill, but they were throwing the corpse around like a toy at 4am...
was it as white baby or a minority?

We need that info to determine scoring.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My Mom's fat ass german shepherd killed 3 deer that we know of and with her border collie buddy took down two badgers which is much more impressive than a deer IMO.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
It was an opossum, both black and white, so I'm calling it "mixed race".

i had a basenji kill a possum once. He jumped on it and shook it real hard a few times. I thought it was playing dead so I got him back in the house and figured he'd be gone by morning. But nope. Anyway, I'll record that one as a minority baby.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
My Mom's fat ass german shepherd killed 3 deer that we know of and with her border collie buddy took down two badgers which is much more impressive than a deer IMO.

i don't know. I can see your point, but a badger will stand and fight and it was 2 on 1. The fat ass dog had to run those deer down first and that impresses the hell out of me.

• 2Like