Pixels

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Please add Adam Sandler to the thread title to spare more poor souls the trauma of watching that video... the pain... it burns!

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Well the original short was creative and very entertaining. This is terrible

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Adam Sandler saw Wreck it Ralph and thought this was a good idea?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
motherfuckers. that actually looked good until adam fuckboy showed up. how could Sony ruin something potentially awesome like this? oh yeah, its Sony.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I would give this a shot if Adam Sandler wasn't tied to it. He's been a kiss of death for movies over the last few years. Shame, he had a good run in the beginning.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It looks silly but I don't think it looks terrible. I don't have any major dislike of Adam Sandler, and I tend to enjoy movies that Kevin James is in, so I'd give this a shot. At the very worst, it looks like it would be a fun trip down video game memory lane.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
It definitely looks like a kids movie so it's weird they put in references to a bunch of games that children will never have played in it.

I dunno, didn't look terrible, it's a film that I could see a kid liking.

spronk

FPS noob
they shoulda grabbed jim carrey, rob schneider, james belushi, kristen stewart and gwyneth paltrow to really up their level of suckitude.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
wasn't this the exact same premise of a futurama episode. even the same classics characters

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Does no one involved know the difference between a Pixel and a Voxel? "Voxels" even sounds better. Still wouldn't save the movie though.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Should add a poll, which do you think will be better: Pixels the movie or EQN?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I don't care that Adam Sandler is in it, it just looks like a terrible movie. That whole scene with the creator of PacMan was cringe-inducing. Fun concept, terrible writing.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This was a pretty good trailer. Ghost rider made me laugh pretty good