Pixels

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm sure it'll do decent especially since it'll be PG-13. I like The Dink, Sandler, and even James. Unfortunately Sandler's movies are mostly paid vacations and James's movies are...for kids. As long as he didn't write or direct it I have faith it could be a B or B+ level movie.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Everyone that isn't Dinklage in this movie makes sure I never will see this.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
My body can't contain enough Dinklage mancrush to get me to go to a Sandler movie. He doesn't even try anymore.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Accidentally watched trailer #2 on YouTube. Looks awful. Unfortunately not the "Haha it's so bad it's good." awful, but the kind of awful that makes a person walk out of the theater.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I thought was some parody video lol
oh... just another horrible movie with the angry midget (not refering peter dinklage)

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Man I'm glad I'm not the only person that thought this looked bad. I felt like I was being a hipster or something for not wanting to see Sandler and Paul Blart guy ruin video games for me.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
This opens this week and girlfriend wants to see a movie...it's either this or Trainwreck, I guess. Anyone seen an advanced screening of this? I can't really find any reviews out yet, which I'm taking as a bad sign.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
When you look at the cast and the first two names listed are Adam Sandler and Kevin James you pretty much know what to expect.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This opens this week and girlfriend wants to see a movie...it's either this or Trainwreck, I guess. Anyone seen an advanced screening of this? I can't really find any reviews out yet, which I'm taking as a bad sign.
go see Trainwreck

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Its up to 14% now, i am sure that will change on friday. normaly it bumps up a little on release.

Mall cop 2 was 6%, Kevin james is the kiss of death.

After reviewing that last i did not recognize most of the films but had to WTF "a low down dirty shame" and "jury duty" ....Jury duty should have at least been a 10% l!!!

I did not notice that Sean Bean was in Pixles, This could really turn it around for them.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Its up to 14% now, i am sure that will change on friday. normaly it bumps up a little on release.

Mall cop 2 was 6%, Kevin james is the kiss of death.

After reviewing that last i did not recognize most of the films but had to WTF "a low down dirty shame" and "jury duty" ....Jury duty should have at least been a 10% l!!!

I did not notice that Sean Bean was in Pixles, This could really turn it around for them.
Only if he dies. Sean Bean surviving a movie is a legitimate kiss of death.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
When I saw the trailer for this I thought the effects looked pretty decent, but with Sandler and James starring in it I knew it would flop. I didn't think it would be as bad as people are saying though.. yikes.