Planescape Torment Kickstarter: A spiritual sequel to be set in Monte Cook's Numenera

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I don't really remember anyone in the game being non white? I've already forgotten alot of it, but Aligern, Cwhateverhernamewas, the golden haired dude, me, all white I think?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah from the few comments I've read since I haven't played either games yet, most of this doesn't actually show in the final product, so not sure I care too much. Torment seems to have very lukewarm reviews but not because it's shoving SJW shit into your face and more because it's just not very original, there's too little combat and the story as a whole didn't feel that interesting. It's possible they wasted ressources on fighting internally before the release of the game and that's the result, but it's also quite possible they simply didn't have the writing talent necessary to make a great game regardless.

Rime

<Donor>
moak7g2xooa01.png

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I didn't notice any overt SJW stuff in Tides, unlike in Andromeda. I don't recall whether or not there were white people. What I do recall was that the gameplay was not very entertaining, there was much less combat than Planescape:Torment and the combat in Tides was not engaging at all, it felt like a chore. The story was ok, but in a world full of games like Witcher 3, ROTTR and yes even ME:A (which was fun to play), this one rapidly dropped down my priority list until I stopped playing it entirely around 20h in.

• 2Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users