Planetside 2

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Finally got my account unbanned, I'll be on tomorrow night late if anyone wants to play. Regime, send me the server you're on again so I can make a guy over there.

I haven't played in months so I'm sure everying is going to be crazy.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I've just started up as a medic, made it to BR6 over the past night or two. What do you all feel is the best thing to spend my certs on? I've updated my medic tool to level 3 and was thinking about saving up for the revive grenades.
Did they ever fix the VR? When it first came out, I bought a few of each grenade type to try it out, and it ended up unlocking all of them for me for free, so I basically got revive grenades for free. I don't know if that still works :p

Max engie repair tool is sweet. Not only because you'll likely spend a lot of time repairing on the fly, but it helps stop those annoying suicide sunderer bombers who drop pod and throw mines down. Using the max rank engineer repair tool you can now deconstruct enemy mines.

/CSB It's still a dangerous job, I saw a few huge tank mines in the middle of the road, super obvious, and get out and start deconstructing. Sure enough, a friendly sundie comes roaring down the hill and runs over both me and the mines and kills us all.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Finally got my account unbanned, I'll be on tomorrow night late if anyone wants to play. Regime, send me the server you're on again so I can make a guy over there.

I haven't played in months so I'm sure everying is going to be crazy.
I am on Connery but some of the guys play TR still.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Why do I NEVER get roadkills? I maybe get one kill for every 10 or so people I run over.. I don't understand it.

Also, are there transfers? I really don't want to start over new but I'd like to actually have somebody to play with.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why do I NEVER get roadkills? I maybe get one kill for every 10 or so people I run over.. I don't understand it.

Also, are there transfers? I really don't want to start over new but I'd like to actually have somebody to play with.
Just run over your own faction and you will get lots of roadkills.

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
They added more warnings to the VR imploring people not to actually spend certs on stuff and things are already unlocked for you to use, just equip them.

No transfers yet.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

The roadkills hitbox is buggy as hell. You need to aim where they're going to be, or squish that sniper while he stands still. This is why it's 10x easier to get friendly roadkills at 2 MPH, then run over an enemy at 100MPH aaand it doesnt kill them ;\

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Connery VS it is, I'll hop on late tonight after I get the client downloaded.

Flight lands around 9CST so I'll be on a few hours after for most of the night. If no one is on Connery I'll check on my Mattherson? TR guy and see if anyone is on.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Just run over your own faction and you will get lots of roadkills.
lold. It's true though. I can lovetap somebody while my sunderer is deployed but slowly sliding down a hill and get like 5 kills but someone standing still in the open and getting ran over by a lightning going full speed? NOPE

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Thanks for the advice guys. I decided to fully upgrade the ENG repair gun before looking at actual guns, since I figured I might as well improve the thing allowing me to get all the certs in the first place.

I also play on Connery VS. If you see a noob running around repairing shit, or pretending like he can snipe, named DeathIsOnlyTheBeginning (no I really couldn't think of a more obnoxious name) that's me.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I can't remember if that was the original server I went to or not? If that was the server that got merged a while back into Waterson, then yes. I know there was a few RR dudes that were on there with us, but I followed a group of friends who don't play at all anymore.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Are gun unlocks from the station store account wide?
Yes they are, confirmed. In April I got a Commissioner pistol with SC and any toon on any server may equip it. However if it's a class/faction only gun then it maintains all limitations, though applicable class/faction may use it on other servers.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe I am blind, but does VS not have a decent gun that has full auto, semi auto and 3 round burst? I play LA mostly(When not in a tank) and I want 3 round burst for those times I am 50 yards or more when hiding up high in a good spot.

roger_sl

shitlord
You're just blind for leaving tr and matherson to join vs connery , when the best vs outfits are on matherson.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You're just blind for leaving tr and matherson to join vs connery , when the best vs outfits are on matherson.
and the top NC - TiW on Waterson and TR - no question about it Nuc being on Waterson. Recursion a very close second NC rank on Connery and imo the best NC. I guess by being best at having giant unorganized zergfits Matherson wins.