Planetside 2

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Yeah Ht and GOLD rolled into Recursion. We're having fun with it. I've been playing a bunch of other stuff more consistently as of late.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
ya i ran into a bunch of you at soe live. lol Kidriot was insanely trashed. Cool guys.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm I will have to check, I think I am using a pulsar, not sure which one. But the gun Im using atm only has full auto and then single shot.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I want to come play with you guys but I'm too lazy to regain everything I worked for ;~;

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Don't worry xzi, I'll be playing on both. I'll have to make sure I have you added on Mattherson or whatever the fuck it's called now.

It seems like they kicked the graphics up since when I last played, shit looks really good now. I am enjoying the sniper rifles much more on VS than TR. It does however suck having NO unlocks.

You guys on VS Connery add purpitrator if you want to goof off from time to time.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Noticed you guys said future crew? I was doing my skyguard against a huge air attack from TR and some idiot name VirtW(from future crew) puts c4 on me and blows me up. Ugh waste of my skyguard and the timer.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Noticed you guys said future crew? I was doing my skyguard against a huge air attack from TR and some idiot name VirtW(from future crew) puts c4 on me and blows me up. Ugh waste of my skyguard and the timer.
how is that a bad thing unless he TK'd you? I am sure he didn't do it on purpose unless he had a reason.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
how is that a bad thing unless he TK'd you? I am sure he didn't do it on purpose unless he had a reason.
A) TK's are annoying.
B) Lightnings are Costly now.
C) It put his Lightning on 10-20min cooldown. <- Often the main Rage inducer.

I love Anti-air, And I really wish skyguards were worth it, but by forcing you to make the choice between skyguard or lightning, they greatly reduce the value of skyguards.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A) TK's are annoying.

I love Anti-air, And I really wish skyguards were worth it, but by forcing you to make the choice between skyguard or lightning, they greatly reduce the value of skyguards.
IF he tk'd sad story indeed if not I could give a fuck.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A) TK's are annoying.

This, I was all alone doing AA from a tech plant covering TR air that would come from the adjacent base they were attacking. Nothing else was around me and he just comes and C4s me. TK's are a daily occurrence, its more I just got the thing out so I had a full timer to go and TR had a huge amount of air(so much exp I could of had).

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This, I was all alone doing AA from a tech plant covering TR air that would come from the adjacent base they were attacking. Nothing else was around me and he just comes and C4s me. TK's are a daily occurrence, its more I just got the thing out so I had a full timer to go and TR had a huge amount of air(so much exp I could of had).
wait so you were TR?

Ah I gotcha well I dunno why he seems like a chill dude. Shit does happen though. I'll TK em for ya
smile.png

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
wait so you were TR?

Ah I gotcha well I dunno why he seems like a chill dude. Shit does happen though. I'll TK em for ya
smile.png
I have that shit happen to me a lot, one guy C4'd my tank then my max, just asshole TKer. I had the whole platoon /kick then report him. Not much else you can do at that point, weapons lock is extremely forgiving (unless you're a max in a Bio Dome fight )

Hekotat

Got on and played a bit today on Connery, holy shit I forgot how big these battles can be. They've really improved the engine performance since last time I played.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Had a brutal fight at vanu archives last night. The attackers were coming up on that exposed walkway and I'd fly around the side and launch grenades into a big pile of them. If the grenades actually worked as advertised I'd have really cleaned up, but most of the time they would explode in the middle of a big pack and do no damage at all.

When they worked (I'd say one in every 4 or 5) it was cool.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have that shit happen to me a lot, one guy C4'd my tank then my max, just asshole TKer. I had the whole platoon /kick then report him. Not much else you can do at that point, weapons lock is extremely forgiving (unless you're a max in a Bio Dome fight )
haha ya I asked him why and he said he was blocking the entrance for vehicles to get back inside.(which noobs do all the time but usually I just cuss) Either way Virtw is a dick and every group/guild/clan since the dawn of pong has had one.

anyway cinge what is your vs name?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
CingeVS
smile.png

I miss all my LA stuff. Not having 3 grenades, 2 c4, max jumpjets :p Saving up now for the vx6 gun. Then I think I will max my LA out again.

Hekotat

Nice seeing you in game today Cinge, we will have to squad up sometime when I don't have to work.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I'll be playing more soon, I'm on as Trebb on Waterson (TR). I'm on the road with a shiatty laptop. I have NO idea how people play this game with lowest settings + low FPS. It's like I'm playing underwater (try lowering rendering quality to see what I mean).

Hekotat

I saw you on the other day Trebb but I was out of time to play, I should be on some the next few days playing, prolly catch you on then.

Can anyone give me a run down on what gunner weapons are preferred for the harasser/magrider? I really like that laser cannon but I don't know if it's worth spending SC on.

Also, is there a gun like the SABR on VS?